Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-12-2012, 11:04 AM
HvisionSensing HvisionSensing is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
Default A Kinect experience on iOS devices release now

Hi,everyone , "Eyes Shoot Zombie" Free for A Limited Time(from 11/21--11/24) in App Store!

Hi,dear friends!I develop a new game! The App using state-of-the-art computer vision technology.
The itunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eyes-shoot-zombie/id575919676?ls=1&mt=8
A Kinect experience on iOS devices!

becase of it's hard to play the game for the beginners,so I want to write the gameplay in detail,I hope all the players easily to play.

1.For the beginners, you have better to lean on a stable place,don't hold in hand.Of course, after you are familiar with the game you can do whatever they want.

2.You'd better put off your glasses

3.You'd better keep your face in the blue box of the video,When you move the gun sight almost to the zombie body,then you need to move in the opposite direction a little.

4.If you want to shoot the zombie more accurate, you can enlarge the sniper scope by closing your face to the screen and control the focusí position easier. If you donít want to enlarge the sniper scope, you just need to keep your face away from the screen.

5.Do not swing your head dramatically,just move your body slightly.But when the gun sight at the edge,then you should move your body dramatically

Description
Are you tired of the "Touch" mode games ? Now, you will enjoy the New Game play ("Touch-Free" Mode). Just move your body ,blinking your eyes to fire the bullets, Shoot the Zombies. Yes, you can enjoy the game just with your head and eyes.
There is no need for you to use your hands, you just need to click and open the app, then put your device on an appropriate place and make sure that your face is in the blue area of the video box. After that, move your body slightly, thus, you can control the focus of the gun. When you aimed the focus carefully with the zombie, you can shoot with blinking your eyes. Then, congratulations, an aggressive zombie is killed by you.
If you want to shoot the zombie more accurate, you can enlarge the sniper scope by closing your face to the screen and control the focusí position easier. If you donít want to enlarge the sniper scope, you just need to keep your face away from the screen.
If you should leave for a moment, there is no need for you to suspend this game. It will be suspended automatically a second later. When you comes back and your face was recognized successfully, the game can be recovered automatically.

Attention, this game requires you several attempts to master the control skills, and you had better take the device leans on a stable place.
Watch the Video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2Uf...ature=youtu.be

Features:
A new gaming experience with full-body motion controls.
 Face Recognition
 "Touch-Free" Mode
 control the gun with moving your head
 Kill the Zombies by blinking your eyes
 Fire bullet through blinking eyes
 Game pause or restore through face recognition
 Display Mode of your choice ,Video Mode or Schematic diagram mode

Tips
 stabilize your iPhone/iPad, take the device leans on a stable place
 Put off your glasses/hat
 make your face inside the green box of the video
 Switch the display mode by clicking on the video area
 You should have patience, Do not swing your head dramatically

[Supported Models]
-iPhone4,iPhone4S,iPhone5
-iPod touch(4th,5th)
-iPad,iPad2、iPad3、iPad Mini、iPad4

For support and comments, contact us at zhoushiwei2012success@gmail.com or through Twitter @HVisionSensing https://twitter.com/HVisionSensing or
through FaceBook : http://www.facebook.com/HVisionSensing





Last edited by HvisionSensing; 11-20-2012 at 12:46 PM..
  #2  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Xeyad Xeyad is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 292
Default

I really wish you luck man. The concept seems interesting, but instead of just facial recognition, add hand recognition. For example, instead *blinking eye* to shoot, you can let the player wave his hand, or make a gun shape with his hands. It's just has easy as facial recognition, but it adds much more realism to the game.

I advise you to wait a bit more on releasing the game, take more time developing it. Mostly because I feel the game needs more polishing (based on the video), plus Real Boxing for iOS (which has full body-motion sensing) is coming this Thursday to the App Store, and I predict it will be a very big hit. Therefore, your game might not see much promotion.

I guess if you release it a month from now, after everyone has had enough with Real Boxing, you'll get better recognition from the public and the press.

This is the video for Real Boxing: http://youtu.be/weWw8Zn9QR0

Wish you the best
  #3  
Old 11-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

The concept sounds look, it would be great to play a game like dance revolution or fruit ninja without touching the ipad. Curious to see how your game works and all. But good luck!
  #4  
Old 11-12-2012, 11:56 PM
HvisionSensing HvisionSensing is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
The concept sounds look, it would be great to play a game like dance revolution or fruit ninja without touching the ipad. Curious to see how your game works and all. But good luck!
the game is use the computer vision technology, first recogntion your face and then recognition your is blinking or not , but the game should try more time to control better , the game is release now , if you want promo code ,PM me
  #5  
Old 11-12-2012, 06:57 PM
HvisionSensing HvisionSensing is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeyad View Post
I really wish you luck man. The concept seems interesting, but instead of just facial recognition, add hand recognition. For example, instead *blinking eye* to shoot, you can let the player wave his hand, or make a gun shape with his hands. It's just has easy as facial recognition, but it adds much more realism to the game.

I advise you to wait a bit more on releasing the game, take more time developing it. Mostly because I feel the game needs more polishing (based on the video), plus Real Boxing for iOS (which has full body-motion sensing) is coming this Thursday to the App Store, and I predict it will be a very big hit. Therefore, your game might not see much promotion.

I guess if you release it a month from now, after everyone has had enough with Real Boxing, you'll get better recognition from the public and the press.

This is the video for Real Boxing: http://youtu.be/weWw8Zn9QR0

Wish you the best
thanks very much for your comment , hand recogtion is also being done,has basically completed,but the gesture segmentation effect is very dependent on environmental factors, the intensity of light, background ,I'm working on improved algorithm.

The game what worries me is the player hard to master the control skills,player should play more time to feel how to control , in the next version , maybe add mouth recogniton , use your mouth to fire , what do you think of it ?
  #6  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Xeyad Xeyad is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HvisionSensing View Post
thanks very much for your comment , hand recogtion is also being done,has basically completed,but the gesture segmentation effect is very dependent on environmental factors, the intensity of light, background ,I'm working on improved algorithm.

The game what worries me is the player hard to master the control skills,player should play more time to feel how to control , in the next version , maybe add mouth recogniton , use your mouth to fire , what do you think of it ?
mouth to fire? how about mouth to shout out for help or eat something for extra health? Motion gaming shouldn't be about mastering the controls or remembering what each motion does, it should be very natural and realistic to what happens in real life.

anyways, keep up your good work and I could see this getting some insight on blogs.
  #7  
Old 11-14-2012, 01:19 AM
HvisionSensing HvisionSensing is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeyad View Post
mouth to fire? how about mouth to shout out for help or eat something for extra health? Motion gaming shouldn't be about mastering the controls or remembering what each motion does, it should be very natural and realistic to what happens in real life.

anyways, keep up your good work and I could see this getting some insight on blogs.
thanks,I''ll 'try my best to do better
  #8  
Old 11-14-2012, 10:34 AM
xStatiCa xStatiCa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 589
Default

I think the video and gameplay look fun as it is. Looking forward to playing it (bought and downloading now).

The developer needs to flip the game around 180 degrees though! The smart cover makes the iPad stand so that the volume controls are at the top. The developer coded the game to not auto rotate and it is locked so that the volume control supposed to be at the bottom which is the opposite way the smart cover stands. Please for the next version allow auto rotation or flip the game around 180 degrees.

Last edited by xStatiCa; 11-14-2012 at 10:42 AM..

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent