• Publisher: Laughing Jackal
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 47.0 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Hungry Giraffe is an endless climbing game featuring the worlds tallest and heaviest even-toed ungulate. Fill his face with junk food snacks and climb as high as you can.

Already a smash hit on the PlayStation® Network, now Hungry Giraffe makes its debut on iPhone, including tons of awesome new features.

Hungry Giraffe is by FAR the greatest giraffe-feeding game of all time! Dare you miss out?

Praise for other versions of Hungry Giraffe:

God, I love this. Hungry Giraffe is so addictive that its likely to make you miss your stop on the bus and not really care. - 10/10 (Mini of the month award) PlayStation Official Magazine UK

...never in my gaming life have I seen a game elevate a genre like Hungry Giraffe has... Hungry Giraffe should be purchased by everyone who loves good games. - 9.5/10 PSPminis.com

...I can honestly say that its been a while since a game so simple has had me hooked in such a way. - 9/10 BrashGames.co.uk

Simple, short, but immediately engaging, Hungry Giraffe is a game that will devour your time as readily as its protagonist devours tacos. - 8/10 PocketGamer.co.uk

...perfect for gaming on the move ...it has the addictive one-more-go thing going on that Laughing Jackal always seem to deliver so well. - 4/5 DailyJoypad.co.uk

Intuitive Touch and Tilt controls
New Angel Feather power up saves your neck!
Spend calories on cool upgrades and unlocks
Openfeint supported Achievements and Leaderboards
Use In-App purchases to earn more calories
Worldwide Calorie Counter: see how much the world is eating!

sink_or_swim's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-14-2012, 06:23 AM
Not universal version but iPhone version only available on the AppStore as far as i can see..
11-14-2012, 06:26 AM
Downloading
11-14-2012, 06:32 AM
Deleted.. no full retina graphics, no game center and the gameplay is boring.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-14-2012, 06:32 AM
Thanks for posting this

I work for the developer Laughing Jackal and I'd love to answer anyone's questions and if you've got any suggestions for improvements I'd be happy to pass them on to our producer.