Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-14-2012, 05:56 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Total Recoil - (by Eiconic Games Finland) - Universal App

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 11-15-2012 at 06:48 PM..
Old 11-14-2012, 06:40 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Cannot wait till 11pm!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:42 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This looks great.Add list to tonight's list
Old 11-14-2012, 06:49 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Looks like fun, but the likelihood of consumable IAP (going on screenshots) on top of the $2 price tag is sufficient to convince me to at least hold off for now.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Looking forward to getting this.

Last edited by Connector; 12-12-2012 at 03:00 PM..
Old 11-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

If I wasn't playing through iBomber Attack, I'd probably be all over this. Looks like something to keep on my to get list if impressions are good.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Looks like fun, but the likelihood of consumable IAP (going on screenshots) on top of the $2 price tag is sufficient to convince me to at least hold off for now.
Yuppers, you were right. Sigh.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:46 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Hmmm !

Now dont get me wrong iOS games are cheap, but theres me bleating on and on about buying games to help support the devs, i dont wait for games to be free, want the dev to get the money etc etc.

But i'm getting a bit sick and tired of games going free a week after release. You would think its the other way round, release a game for free, get people praising it and then after 24/48 hours you have to pay for it ?

Either way i'll continue to buy as many games as i can full price BUT i'm getting a bit fed up of games going free a week later. A month or so i can understand and wouldnt gripe, but a week ???

Its a great game but a bit miffed its gone free so early
Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
But i'm getting a bit sick and tired of games going free a week after release. You would think its the other way round, release a game for free, get people praising it and then after 24/48 hours you have to pay for it?
^This. I sympathize with being unable to get attention in such a crowded app store, but no game that wasn't meant to be a freemium title should ever go free in the first three months, it's simply training the consumers to NOT buy your product.

I love the trend of being free for the first 24-48 hours because the hardcore nutjobs like us who follow game releases will get a bargain and toot your horn if the game is good so the casuals can come in and blow their whole $1 or $2 on your hard work.

The game was worth the $2, so if anything was needed to drum up some attention, $1 should have been more than enough of a price cut.

Oh well, glad to have helped support a polished, well done game, just hope this seemingly bone headed price cut works out for the devs.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:22 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
^This. I sympathize with being unable to get attention in such a crowded app store, but no game that wasn't meant to be a freemium title should ever go free in the first three months, it's simply training the consumers to NOT buy your product.

I love the trend of being free for the first 24-48 hours because the hardcore nutjobs like us who follow game releases will get a bargain and toot your horn if the game is good so the casuals can come in and blow their whole $1 or $2 on your hard work.

The game was worth the $2, so if anything was needed to drum up some attention, $1 should have been more than enough of a price cut.

Oh well, glad to have helped support a polished, well done game, just hope this seemingly bone headed price cut works out for the devs.
Firstly, thank you for saying the game was worth the $2.

The change has been made to drum up some visibility for the title, we've had little to no coverage on the main gaming sites. People just don't know about the game.

Reducing the price to $1 was an option, but because of the particular week we are now in, Thanksgiving, it would have been lost against the other price cuts for titles that had the visibility.

We decided the best option for us to address that was to go free until the end of the Thanksgiving weekend.