Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-17-2012, 02:32 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Replanet HD game

Hi

Wanted to get everyone's feedback on our new game: Replanet HD. This was designed and developed by Taktek Games, an Indie developer based in Jordan.

Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by TakTekGames; 11-17-2012 at 02:50 AM.. Reason: youtube video
Old 11-17-2012, 02:42 AM

Trailer & iTunes Store Link got added to the first post. This Pst should therefor get removed.

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-18-2012 at 10:09 AM..
Old 11-17-2012, 12:46 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

anyone play this yet ? Looks interesting
Old 11-17-2012, 01:16 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Video sold me! Looks like a really polished ball roller with exciting aspects to it. Here, TAKE the MONEY for this! I'm IN!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 08:25 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

The controls were a little hard to get comfortable with, but once I did, it stuck. Now... I'm having a real problem getting through level 11 on the first world. =o/

That fast moving platform is a pain in the ass.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:59 PM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

It`s a Beginning...but still far from a great Game.

First at all let`s make clear that the Game does have a really nice Story and whoever did come up with it did a fine Job and can now sit down and relax because I can't say anything bad about it.

Besides that everything else in the Game needs a lot more polishing since starting with the stuttering Menu to the Level Design where the Levels seem to have some invisible Walls, Holes as huge a Bus sadly even the Control System should have tuned a bit more before calling it done.

Overall I still can`t believe that the Game does even have some Memory Leaks too that often lead to an Instant Crash of the Game. What makes it even worse is that we are talking here about an Unity3D Engine Game where you can let the Engine show you during the Development & Testing Process how much of the Memory is used or even if you totally don`t care about it during working in the Editor Unity3D is able to tell you that you are running out of Memory way ahead of it and deal with it in appropriate Way.

If I would have to rate the current Build I would say that it`s technically a Mess and that`s something the Team should have seen ahead of Launching it. I assume that the current Note: ipad1 is not supported is an Result of those not fixed Memory Leaks.

The Team should use the upcoming Months to polish the Game before they even think about doing anything else because the mentioned above Points should have been wiped out ahead of uploading the current Build because there is no Way someone can explain to me that nobody had noticed them.