Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-18-2012, 01:31 PM

Default Alone in the Tower - pure tower defense!

It has come to this: you've managed to escape from the evil monsters of the Dark Forest but now you are locked in a tower. They are coming to get you. Can you fight them off before itís too late?

Youtube link | Pop Up

Defend the old medieval tower against the horrors of the masked zombies. Throw rocks at the monsters and keep aware of your surroundings.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViimaGames View Post
It has come to this: you've managed to escape from the evil monsters of the Dark Forest but now you are locked in a tower. They are coming to get you. Can you fight them off before itís too late?

YouTube: video

Defend the old medieval tower against the horrors of the masked zombies. Throw rocks at the monsters and keep aware of your surroundings.
Masked zombies? Clearly it is important, even after your dead, to hide your identity.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Masked zombies? Clearly it is important, even after your dead, to hide your identity.
Zombies, being the mandatory monsters of every game, felt the need to wear a mask to get some credibility. Nowadays nobody is afraid of zombies, but a zombie with a scary mask...spooky!
Old 11-19-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rane View Post
Hey this is actually quite fun. Do you btw have plans to bring this game to other platforms supported by Unity? I'm currently wondering if to buy WP8 phone.
When Unity enables WP8 deployment all our games will be available on it. Alone in the Tower is already available on iPhone, iPod Touch, Kindle Fire and Android as well as on iPad.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:33 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default Different

I just had to look around what you have released after reading the Action Jackson thread. This looks like a very different game from the normal tower defense games. My iPad is downloading it as we speak

I'll post my "review" here once I've played enough.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:22 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default First easy but then ...

Now that I've had played this for a while I can honestly say that this game is worth the entry fee. First it seemed that there's no challenge at all but after few waves more and more enemies were coming from all directions. At times I was really feeling the fight for survival

I didn't get the meaning of the firebombs, they don't seem to kill any of the enemies.
Other than that this is a solid title. If you haven't played it yet then you are missing something very different. Give it a shot
Old 12-16-2012, 09:36 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default Now I got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherUsername View Post
Now that I've had played this for a while I can honestly say that this game is worth the entry fee. First it seemed that there's no challenge at all but after few waves more and more enemies were coming from all directions. At times I was really feeling the fight for survival

I didn't get the meaning of the firebombs, they don't seem to kill any of the enemies.
Other than that this is a solid title. If you haven't played it yet then you are missing something very different. Give it a shot
Now I got the logic behind the firebomb

I can use it as an enemy repellent in tight situations when I need time fight on several fronts.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:28 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Nice one!
Old 12-16-2012, 10:53 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Looks quite different from other tower defense games