App description: ** Best iPhone and iPad Action Game of 2012 - TouchArcade
** Game of the Week - PocketGamer

The Wii console hit has finally arrived!
9/10 NintendoLife: "outstanding"
89/100 Gamer's Temple: "must-own"
4.4/5 CC Central: "this game is a steal"
8.5/10 IGN: "up there with the best that WiiWare has to offer"

...these plus many more glowing reviews of the Wii version!

The NEW mobile version is even better!
Fully re-mastered with stunning new 3D graphics
A new exclusive armory to customize your character
New beautifully rendered introduction

Download it now and experience Rage of the Gladiator -- the ultimate gladiator fighting experience!

ABOUT RAGE OF THE GLADIATOR
You play the role of Gracius, a gladiator battling for his life in the arena. Your opponents are no ordinary evil, but are epic boss fights whose tricky attacks will challenge even the most elite gamers. There are no fodder enemies its all bosses -- the most fun part of games! Beat them before they brutally beat you.

Armed with your magical warhammer and a trusty shield, you must exploit their weaknesses by jumping, dodging, shield blocking, or counter-attacking with proper timing, agility, and thinking. Then unleash your rage by brutally pounding your enemy with your warhammer, and perform over-the-top combo finishers such as summoning a a vicious lightning storm or a deadly pillar of fire.

HIGHLIGHTS
Stunning 3D graphics, optimized for the Retina Display on the new iPad and iPhone 5
Full voice acting. Each boss has its own personality, and taunts you mercilessly!
Extremely realistic animations. When you attack bosses, the impacts and hits feel real.
14 insane finishing moves. Summon a fiery meteor, a savage tornado, or transform into a hulking colossus 10x your size!
Customize your character with new weapons and armor.
Gain new powers and skills! How will you build your character? Choose Offense, Defense, or Magic.
Epic music. Enjoy blood-pumping masterpieces by legendary composer Sean Beeson!
Great replay value. Beat the game to unlock new difficulties, where bosses are much tougher with all-new abilities! Over a dozen hours of gameplay!
Game Center leaderboard and achievements
A monumental undertaking, with content comparable to a console title, but with a budget title price!

Rage of the Gladiator was originally developed for the Nintendo Wii and is (c) 2009, 2012 by Ghostfire Games.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and stay in touch to get all the latest information about Rage of the Gladiator and future updates:

facebook.com/RageOfTheGladiator
twitter.com/rage_gladiator
twitter.com/gamelion

Download it now and experience Rage of the Gladiator -- the ultimate gladiator fighting experience!

Gamelion_Sebastian's comments:
Out in NZ - soon worldwide

11-20-2012, 05:30 AM
Rage of the Gladiator - In-game trailer

11-20-2012, 05:39 AM
Filesize:

Expect the usual soon...
11-20-2012, 05:56 AM
Got a promo code for this and it's a very good arena-based infinity blade-esque game... Very similar to Blood and Glory from glu which sucked ass because of the IAP model.

This, is so much better with great graphics, funny moments, good ingame animations, and a fun and proven gameplay formula.

The only downside, is the filesize... But hey, good games come at a price.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-20-2012, 08:07 AM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer added to first Post.

Last edited by Sanuku; 11-21-2012 at 02:18 PM.
11-20-2012, 08:19 AM
What is the full price?

As exact psience says, this is a good quality game. Honestly, I'm tired of the slash-the-screen genre of games that seem abundant these days. However, RotG is a really polished game and I recommend you get it if you like screen-slashing games.

Not so much of a story, non-intrusive IAPs, brilliant graphics, cheesy voiceovers...not bad. I played around 6 or 7 battles, but I won't go back because on a personal level I don't dig this game genre.
11-20-2012, 10:31 AM
The NZ appinfo isn't working...how much is this supposed to be?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Rage of the Gladiator price is $0,99 USD
11-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamelion_Sebastian View Post
Rage of the Gladiator price is $0,99 USD
Thanks. Mind me asking how big the download size is? Sanuku's picture just shows the uncompressed size.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Version: 1.0.0
Size: 236 MB