App description: "Game of the Year.

Extremely fast-paced, addicting, frustrating, challenging, everything a pick-up-and-play mobile game should be. Hats off to the developer, this game is fantastic!"

"this should be called the boring game of the year"
EyeElite

"Amazing music, perfect controls, and the perfect mix of skill and fun."

"So hard to put down when you just have to get 3 stars on every level. Can't wait for more."

"This game is a lot of fun! The controls are probably some of the best I've experienced on the iPhone thus far. "

"This is a very difficult game that kills you constantly but there's a real satisfaction in getting through the whole level without dying very rarely do I enjoy a game on mobile phones as much as I enjoy this one"

"Love it!Think Super Meat Boy, but with controls that work great on a phone."

14px is a challenging, addictive, fast paced platformer.

- 80 Levels
- Regular updates
- Online level editor
- Create and share levels
- Game Center Achievements
- Game Center Leaderboards

Video demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qq0qiZxRo4
11-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Hmmmmm.... Impressions?

11-20-2012, 06:38 PM
I have an early (android) build of this from the dev, he was looking for impressions on reddit. It's actually quite good, if you liked N+ or anything similar in the past this is for you.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
11-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Hmmmmm.... Impressions?
Ok, this is brilliant, it's come on somewhat from the beta. I have just blasted through the first world and it's got it all, trap doors, switches, portals, spikes, wall jumping...it's an accomplished platformer.

I do sense it could get proper tricky latter though, if that was just the beginner levels.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
11-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Video from the Android version:

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks!

Thanks guys! I was told about this thread on reddit.

A lot of work went into this game, it's great to hear that people are enjoying it! I'll work on an update now. I'll add some cool new features
11-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerGames View Post
Thanks guys! I was told about this thread on reddit.

A lot of work went into this game, it's great to hear that people are enjoying it! I'll work on an update now. I'll add some cool new features
A control scheme selection goes down well here, though I had no problems with it as is.

11-21-2012, 09:40 AM
Weeell...

First, "Drummergames?" Hard to resist that.

Second, gameplay video looks really intriguing.

Anyone who isn't "hardcore" played this and liked it? I'm admittedly concerned about the "stupidly difficult" part, although I love the wording!

Is it going to be enjoyable by someone who isn't all that "hardcore?"

DBC

I give up.
11-21-2012, 09:51 AM
That music in the video... at 0:41... Oppa Gangnam Style!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
A control scheme selection goes down well here, though I had no problems with it as is.
Hey. Thanks

There are two control options at the moment. The second was an earlier prototype that some beta testers preferred, so I left them in as an option.

I plan to add another option or two, as a few people have requested this.