Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-22-2012, 10:56 AM
nocanwin nocanwin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 346
Default Cubed Cow Racer - (by Jared Bailey) [Universal] [Free]




Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up


Cow racing at it's finest!

At first I was going to make this an easter egg in Cubed Rally Redline. Then I thought it might be a cool way to help spread the word, so I made a adver-game for my game! If Dorito's and Old Spice can do it then so can I!

Last edited by Echoseven; 11-27-2012 at 01:25 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2012, 10:59 AM
strivemind strivemind is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 2,522
Default

Woohoo! I was missing the secret cow mode from the original.
And actually, as great as Redline is, I kind of miss the rally driving feel of the first game.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:17 AM
nocanwin nocanwin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Woohoo! I was missing the secret cow mode from the original.
And actually, as great as Redline is, I kind of miss the rally driving feel of the first game.
Yeah, they're similar, but different games. That's why I went with Redline instead of CRR2. I was playing the original the other day, while stripping out OpenFeint code thanks to Gree, and I like the driving too. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing a proper sequel.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:32 AM
DannyTheElite DannyTheElite is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocanwin View Post
Yeah, they're similar, but different games. That's why I went with Redline instead of CRR2. I was playing the original the other day, while stripping out OpenFeint code thanks to Gree, and I like the driving too. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing a proper sequel.
Idea for this game...
Cars that drive around to hit you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:33 AM
DannyTheElite DannyTheElite is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocanwin View Post
Yeah, they're similar, but different games. That's why I went with Redline instead of CRR2. I was playing the original the other day, while stripping out OpenFeint code thanks to Gree, and I like the driving too. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing a proper sequel.
Idea for this game...
Cars that drive around to hit the cow.
Cows that go faster.
PS:the most addictive cow racer ever
Isn't it the only cow racer ever
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-22-2012, 01:06 PM
VirtualBoyFreak VirtualBoyFreak is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Idea for this game...
Cars that drive around to hit the cow.
Cows that go faster.
PS:the most addictive cow racer ever
Isn't it the only cow racer ever
Mmmm... You're missing cows that hit cows
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-22-2012, 01:07 PM
x999x x999x is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 607
Default

does it have its own leaderboards?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:59 AM
BazookaTime's Avatar
BazookaTime BazookaTime is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocanwin View Post


Cow racing at it's finest!

At first I was going to make this an easter egg in Cubed Rally Redline. Then I thought it might be a cool way to help spread the word, so I made a adver-game for my game! If Dorito's and Old Spice can do it then so can I!
Great idea but I would still make it an unlock in Cubed.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-22-2012, 12:08 PM
nocanwin nocanwin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
PS:the most addictive cow racer ever
Isn't it the only cow racer ever
I think that's the only reason I can get away with such bold claims!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Great idea but I would still make it an unlock in Cubed.
agreed!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent