Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 11-26-2012, 01:56 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Win $25: review a free app!

And our winner is mkpred!
Congrats to the winner and thanks to all the participants!

Last edited by Viaden; 12-03-2012 at 07:14 AM..
Old 11-26-2012, 02:28 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

its like any other alarm clock app, it wont try and buy its way in..because its free. has a nice interface,good features, alarm feature and everything and anything useful for a nice alarm app. (posted same on app store review, name is skyrida32).

Last edited by Skyrida32; 11-26-2012 at 02:32 AM..
Old 11-26-2012, 02:49 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as danielfanu on the US store.

Quote:
With no doubt it is the best sleep cycle clock I've ever used. The algorithm is smart that could track and monitor your sleep cycles and wake me up at the best moment which makes me feel very comfortable. It did a far greater job than other sleep cycle clocks. It also provides you the option to record noise while you are sleeping. You could play it back to track your snores or to find out what may disturb your health sleep. On my new iPad the HD quality UI looks pretty. It could show your local weather in the main screen along with the big beautiful clock. Also the weather details and 6 days of forecast could be shown in a separate screen. It is great that gesture control is provided for iPad version, for example you can slide up & down to make the clock screen lighter or darker. There are more great features like 'Full Alarm' mode, more clock themes you can get them in IAP.
Overall, highly recommended if you have an iPad.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:24 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Reviewed as mkpred on US app store. .Thanks for the contest and good luck to all .hopefully I win as 4 december is my birthday

BTW here's my review :

Quote:
1)Change Clock Themes
Pro : You can customise and setup the clock as you like it with different looks
Con : Not Free But cheap

2)News Feed
Pro : You can easily access the latest deals offers and updates for the app
Con : Hides the clock , should be transparent and you have to be connected to the internet

3)Clock Modes
Pro : 2 Modes available for free with a few more modes that can be acquired
Con : You have to pay for the 3 extra modes and if you want to try a certain mode alone and some day a combination of both you will have to pay twice

4)Clock
Pro : Large and Customisable plus you have the ability to hide all widgets except the clock on the main page so you can have a clearer view in both portrait and landscape
Con : What I was surprised to see is that the seconds hand doesn't move

5)Timer and Starter
Pro : Easy to set alarm with AM and PM options plus you can change it to 24 hour too in the settings
Con : The start button isn't pressable but a slider , It should be instructed when you first boot up the app

6)Advertisements
There are certainly NO pros for the customer but the good thing is that you don't get ads on the main page where the clock is at but sometimes a pop up to upgrade the app when you switch back to the first page.
But Advertisements do help the company and keep them motivated but what I noticed is that the ads are not third party but of the apps that are created by the same developer of this app.

7)Music and Tunes
Pro : You can customise the alarm tones between two different modes , either to wakeup or just to chillax.You can preview an alarm tone before setting it up and set the duration for how long you want the tone to ring.You can also set the volume and add own tracks
Con : You have to pay for extra music packs and to choose your own tracks that are in your ipod library.Both are seperate purchases which adds up to the cost.

8)Upgraded Version
Pro : You get no ads along with different alarm modes , clock designs customizable music tunes and you can use your own music from the ipod library plus you get a weather widget.The best thing its cheap at a price of $0.99 as a seperate app which saves you over 85%.
Con : None .Literally they got this upgrade with tons of options for such a low price.The company did great here.

9)Settings
You get all your settings here in one page with a few extra settings like facebook autopost and changing the time mode to 24 hours.Yes this app has facebook integration which is not required to operate the app , you can simply skip it when you first boot up the app.Plus they have a help menu here which guides you through the various options of the app and includes a placement test to properly setup this feature studded alarm app.

10)Statistics
Here your sleep cycle statistics are saved which can be pretty helpful to counter some sleep cycle problems as this app also records snores and what not.Plus you can easily select the month for which you want the stats as it is categorised under months in a calendar.

11)More Option
This option really fooled me as it seemed like their were more options for the app here but infact it was a more apps page where the developer has advertised his other apps.I got an ad for a fitness app which I was interested in as I am looking to reduceweight so you can take it as a plus point if you get a suggestion for an app which you were looking for.Not to be bias but I have seen this developer has a lot of fitness and yoga apps which I like as I have gained weight :P

Overall its a good solid app which records your sleep cycles with customisable clocks modes and tunes.You can share on facebook and add a weather widget.As its a free app there a few ads and popups but not too irritatively repitative and there no third party ads.I would suggest you to purchase the $0.99 upgraded version and not the upgrades seperately , that will save you upto 85%.This app has a lot of potential and the way things are balanced now it can really have success but I have seen developers ruining their apps with a greedy update , chances are this wont happen with this app since its not a game but if more ads are added it can really hurt the app.I found everything perfect in the app except the so many IAPs but the 99 cents upgraded app changed my whole view of this app and I give a rightfully deserved 5 stars
Old 11-26-2012, 08:37 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

WOW, mkpred, that's some review! Anyone eager to challenge mkpred, danielfan and Skyrida32 and compete for a $25 iTunes gift card?
Old 11-26-2012, 09:25 AM

Reviewed as nerd_herd1 on US app store
Quote:
With the new version you can connect with your facebook.This application is very useful,when youopen it,you will see a clock,a very simple interface.and it's functions are convenient to use.You can also add your own music become your alarm ringtones.It runs well on my ipad2.Wish more functions added.help me a lot
Old 12-01-2012, 06:42 PM

Reviewed as Otomegirl in U.S appstore.
Here's my review:

I've never gotten an app like this before, so this is my first time trying out one like this. Personally, I found it really cool how it tracks my sleep cycles and wakes me up at the best possible time. I'm definitely a sleeper and love my sleep. However, every time I have to get up early for school, I feel SO tired. The entire morning, I feel as if all of my energy is drained. Fortunately, I tested out this app and put my device under my pillow. The next morning, I woke up to the alarm and DIDN'T feel that tired!! I was ecstatic and it really works
On a side note, I found it really cool how it records all the sounds I make when I sleep (I never knew before, but I move around A LOT when I sleep, and thankfully, I do NOT snore)
This app also graphs my sleeping cycles and I found that pretty cool. The musical tracks (binaural rhythms) were super soothing on nights that I have trouble sleeping. Lastly, I thought the weather forecast thing was a nice touch.
Great app

Thanks for the giveaway
Old 12-01-2012, 08:41 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Reviewed as Sezzar77 on US appstore

Review: Neat looking alarm

Polised looking with unlockable features, price is alright to unlock but even if without the extra frills, still a great looking alarm app

Last edited by Sezzar; 12-02-2012 at 12:48 AM..
Old 12-01-2012, 11:18 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Review posted as Heliotropist on the US store
Quote:
This is a nice little alarm app with extensive features for building an optimal sleep cycle, including special tunes for helping you get that power-nap. The iAPs included for the full set of features aren't overly expensive and allow you pick and choose according to your requirements. Highly recommended for anyone looking for sleep cycle solutions.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:29 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Reviewed as MrCooper5 on US Store
Quote:
Awesome alarm!
It's great alarm clock for iPad! Very cool interface and very simple to use! This alarm app is very functionality app. There are a lot of great functions such as perfect algorithm of monitoring sleep cycles, absolutely great visual statistics, recording noise and many more. There is also nice relaxing sounds which one helps to you to fall asleep in insomnia.Very useful app for monitoring your sleep! So if you are looking for alarm app this is what you need! Definetely recommend this app! Worth buying app!
Some suggestions:
- I'd like to see more different types of clock themes, like a digital clocks
- Add multiple alarms and for each alarm various wakeup tunes