Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-28-2012, 04:37 AM
TheFoxSoft TheFoxSoft is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 76
Default Active Soccer! {universal} by The Fox Software

Hi all!
We are an indie studios that is producing Active Soccer a football game that take inspiration by 90's classic games like Sensible Soccer and Kick Off 2.
We have submitted the game to Apple and we are awaiting their approval. The release date is set on 14th of December!



some features:
- Classic gameplay
- 360 degrees movements
- Total control of the game
- Exciting online multiplayer match
- Choose your preferred player and climb up the international ranking
- Compete in the world cup and try to prevail
- Draw the most effective tactic on the pitch and win
- Practice with free kicks and penalties
- 3D game engine
- Display retina support, iPhone5 4-inch display support.
- Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck (Turrican, Jim Power, The Great Giana Sisters, x-Out and many other titles)
- Extremely fun!

(iPad screenshots)







YouTube:
video

You can find more info at:
www.activesoccergame.com
or
Active Soccer Facebook Page


Thank you for your space!
Gianluca

Last edited by TheFoxSoft; 11-28-2012 at 06:41 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-28-2012, 05:25 AM
Zemar Zemar is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 393
Default

Instabuy! Cross platform multiplayer! This is the deal. Can't wait.

Last edited by Zemar; 11-28-2012 at 05:28 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2012, 06:46 AM
TheFoxSoft TheFoxSoft is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemar View Post
Instabuy! Cross platform multiplayer! This is the deal. Can't wait.
Thank you! Yes, i confirm the game supports cross platform online games. We already have played PC Windows vs iPhone games, lot of fun!
We aim to release the game for the major platforms!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-28-2012, 07:01 AM
Zemar Zemar is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxSoft View Post
Thank you! Yes, i confirm the game supports cross platform online games. We already have played PC Windows vs iPhone games, lot of fun!
We aim to release the game for the major platforms!
That sounds great. I have been waiting for a game like this. As a Sensible Soccer (SWOS) fan, this game is a instabuy for me. Really looking forward to play this.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:16 AM
TheFoxSoft TheFoxSoft is offline
Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemar View Post
That sounds great. I have been waiting for a game like this. As a Sensible Soccer (SWOS) fan, this game is a instabuy for me. Really looking forward to play this.
We have organized the game presentation few weeks ago in Rome, during the opening of a retrogaming museum. There i have met many Sensible fans that told me Active Soccer is really similar to SWOS in some aspects!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Zemar Zemar is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxSoft View Post
We have organized the game presentation few weeks ago in Rome, during the opening of a retrogaming museum. There i have met many Sensible fans that told me Active Soccer is really similar to SWOS in some aspects!
That sounds great. Is there any chance that you will implement the "SWOS" career mode in this game where you can be the manager and play the matches? Also is it possible to edit the player names?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent