★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ezone.com
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 50.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: GET AWESOME WITH TEAM AWESOME!! Featuring 150 crazy missions, 50 action-packed episodes and in-game narration by videogame voice legend Jon St John!!

They were just four ordinary people, stuck in four dead-end jobs - until one day a mysterious meteor crashed to earth and made everything... AWESOME! Get ready for the explosive new side-scrolling arcade game from the Edis Brothers Team Awesome! It's the game with everything:

Aliens, robots, explosions, cats, trains, trucks, and shiny gold coins... lots of shiny gold coins! More cats, hover cars, hover boards, fruit bowls, brick walls, wrecking balls, a crazy dentist, soccer games and coffee? Giant toxic spiders, fires, cross dressing, break dancing, pizzas, donuts, guys in giant toilets, pool toys, ufos, and even more cats!

oh, and one dog.

Get Awesome with Team Awesome!!!

Features:

- 150 goals/missions
- 50 episodes
- 6 upgradeable power-ups
- 4 awesome heroes, each with their own special ability & backstory
- 4 Super-villains to defeat
- Destructible environments and objects
- Simple one-touch controls
- Combine objects for multi-stage missions, e.g. smash bank robbers and return the money to the bank
- Cinematic cameras - looks like an action movie!
- Wacky humor and hidden surprises
- Quick fix, bite-sized gaming
- Universal for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Narration by videogame voice legend Jon St John!!

More episodes and missions to come in future free updates.

Well, what are you waiting for? Time to get Awesome!!

Other Ezone.com games you might like: Snow Spin, Zombie Jetpack, Crazy Snowboard, Diversion, Turkey Blast: Reloaded.

Echoseven's comments:

11-28-2012, 05:34 AM
Been waiting for this! Instabuy for me!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-28-2012, 05:55 AM
^^^ THIS ^^^ This game went basically silent in the upcoming section and I'm not sure why. It looks totally unique and fresh and I'm so pumped for this. Deff my game of the week
11-28-2012, 06:08 AM
Isn't this the same Dev team behind Diversion?? That game was flippin great!! Great Dev support, great updates, loads of content... Definitely gonna have to pick this one up tonight.
11-28-2012, 06:27 AM
Thanks guys - we are totally excited to see it up in iTunes after 11 months of development. Really looking forward to seeing what you think of it!

...and yes, the voice over dude in the trailer is none other than Jon St John aka Duke Nukem!

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Crazy Farming [Free Download] Watch the Trailer
11-28-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Isn't this the same Dev team behind Diversion?? That game was flippin great!! Great Dev support, great updates, loads of content... Definitely gonna have to pick this one up tonight.
I think so. This one is going to rock
11-28-2012, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Yup, we are the Diversion guys. We took the things we enjoyed the most when playing Diversion and cranked everything up to 11. I think you'll enjoy it!!

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Crazy Farming [Free Download] Watch the Trailer
11-28-2012, 06:50 AM
Looks fantastic! Can't wait for 11 EST to roll around.
11-28-2012, 06:52 AM
Just watched the promo video and it's "Awesome"!
Just wondering if there are IAP and are they reasonable?!
11-28-2012, 07:21 AM
This looks just Awesome.......