App description: FIGHT your way through the jungle!
RUN to collect coins and save your friends!

Deep within the Amazon Jungle Jet Pilot Jenna and her band of heroes venture into the secret base of the evil Grunts in an effort to rescue their fellow kidnapped soldiers...

Unique mix of Endless Runner and First Person Shooting!
Charming art style inspired by Saturday morning cartoons!
Intense action and physics on your mobile phone.
Summon napalm strikes! Set Laser Stun Traps! Avoid capture by popping a wheelie on your motorcycle!
Compete against your friends for the high score!
An awesome 70's inspired soundtrack.
Intuitive and easy to learn - but a challenge to master!

The App Stores most action packed runner yet!

Echoseven's comments:

11-28-2012, 05:39 AM
this looks good, can't wait to play it !

Game Center: sink_or_swim

11-28-2012, 05:42 AM
Looks a nice take on the runner theme, hope its not tilt only. If its not i'll be getting this later for sure. Quite cool having the different perspective running towards you instead of the opposite.
11-28-2012, 06:28 AM
Color me interested

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-28-2012, 03:07 PM
Hi Guys! I was one of the devs on this one, thanks for posting it!

We're a pretty new studio, so if anyone has any feedback for us that would be great!
11-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Why iOS 6?
11-28-2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah that was our bad sorry! We changed the setting in Unity and just forgot to change it back. We've had an update which includes iOS 5 sitting in the iTunes approval queue for over a week, we were hoping it would get sorted before today but yeah, apparently that hasn't happened. Should get approved in the next few days though definately.

Sorry again!
11-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Missed that iOS 6 requirement. Guess I'll be holding off for the update.
11-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Yep, we'll definitely be posting on here as soon at that update goes through!

Game Dev at Ghostbox. Check us out: [URL="https://www.facebook.com/GhostBoxGames"]Facebook[/URL] [URL="http://ghostbox.net/"]Website[/URL] [URL="https://twitter.com/GhostBoxGames"]Twitter[/URL]
11-29-2012, 12:33 AM
I have ipod5 and the way the tilt is setup feels odd to me. The tilt only seems to work if my device is upright. If I lean it down or it's closer to being flat, it won't detect. Is there no way to calibrate this?

Also in the main menu, your blue options arrow is barely recognizable.

It's a nice twist on runners, but I find my finger being in the way and blocking my view of the actual game since I'm constantly tapping on the enemies.