Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-28-2012, 02:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Battle Dungeon (by Hunted Cow Studios)

Update 26/Feb/2013: You can read about the return of Battle Dungeon by clicking here...

Last edited by Hunted Cow Studios; 02-26-2013 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Linked to new upcoming thread.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:48 PM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Very cool game, with great battles.. Reminds me of the classic x-com games.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:22 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

How to begin ?
I login and choose new game.
I do not want to fight other player just yet (I dont even know how to play), so I select practice, and choose to play AI.. But it keep showing waiting... WAITING FOR WHAT?? Arrrggh...!!!
Old 11-30-2012, 03:11 AM

I bought it

So, two issues
1) the ai seems to take a while to take its turn. Not sure if this is a server issue or working as intended
2) if your soldiers are in a battle, you can't use them in another battle. Does this mean I need to train up several teams to have several battles On going?

Cheers!
Old 11-30-2012, 04:45 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to Zorg Send a message via MSN to Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroNasubi View Post
How to begin ?
I do not want to fight other player just yet (I dont even know how to play), so I select practice, and choose to play AI.. But it keep showing waiting... WAITING FOR WHAT?? Arrrggh...!!!
We have created some help pages to help players get started:
[url]http://www.battledungeon.com/howtoplay[/url]

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelnor View Post
I bought it

So, two issues
1) the ai seems to take a while to take its turn. Not sure if this is a server issue or working as intended
2) if your soldiers are in a battle, you can't use them in another battle. Does this mean I need to train up several teams to have several battles On going?

Cheers!
The AI does crash from time to time, we're working on fixing it.

Yes you do need to train multiple soldiers for multiple battles. It's also good to be able to pick and choose classes based on the level you get, some favour archers while others favour melee, etc.

Don't forget to help us out and throw us a review if you like it.

Last edited by Zorg; 11-30-2012 at 05:35 AM..
Old 11-30-2012, 05:14 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroNasubi View Post
How to begin ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelnor View Post
I bought it

So, two issues

Cheers!
Heya, I'm afraid we indeed had an issue with the AI last night. We're looking into it, and hope to have it fixed quickly.

You're right that you can't use soldiers in more than one battle at once. It's a good idea to get a nice wide selection going so that you can take on all types of maps and opposing armies. Zorg's favourite tactic at the moment seems to be to get one incredibly powerful archer to attempt to snipe everyone. Beelsebob's hint for the day on that front... use warriors!

Just to clarify, Zorg is our resident web developer, and now Battle Dungeon AI rebooter until I get it fixed!

Last edited by Beelsebob; 11-30-2012 at 05:16 AM..
Old 02-26-2013, 03:36 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

We've just posted up about the return of Battle Dungeon in the Upcoming iPad Games section of the forum.

It includes some info on the game, creature concepts and some before and after screenshots showing the improvements we've made to the lighting on the maps.

Battle Dungeon: Risen
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2697561
Old 03-29-2013, 03:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Battle Dungeon is back in the App Store as Battle Dungeon: Risen. It's 170 yen which I guess is $1.99. I would get it except I paid 450 yen for the first one and never got a refund after it was pulled. And yes, I went through all the proper channels to get a refund but it never came. So I'm not going to pat twice for whats is essentially the same game.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:01 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOctagonTheory View Post
Battle Dungeon is back in the App Store as Battle Dungeon: Risen. It's 170 yen which I guess is $1.99. I would get it except I paid 450 yen for the first one and never got a refund after it was pulled. And yes, I went through all the proper channels to get a refund but it never came. So I'm not going to pat twice for whats is essentially the same game.
Can you please PM me your support ticket number with us so I can check into this for you
Old 03-29-2013, 03:16 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Support ticket.

Hello,

Support ticket number from whom? You? Apple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunted Cow Studios View Post
Can you please PM me your support ticket number with us so I can check into this for you