App description: Who needs a tiny tower or a little kingdom if one can rule the world?

Towers & Dungeons The only limit is the sky

Build a magic tower high up towards the sky with your minions or dig far down to reach the dungeons in search of the legendary dragons home.

Explore the world of Eugene - the little green dragon - floor by floor, and help him find his home.

Compete with your friends, visit their towers or caves and play lots of pranks with your minions.

Experience many adventures, meet amusing characters who have come to visit your tower and take care of their needs. Youll discover long forgotten secret chambers and treasures!

Will the small dragon finally find his home? Find out and reveal the secret!

The popular tower-building game now in two directions
Detailed hand-drawn graphics
More than 40 different floors
20 funny animated characters
Magical, humorous storyline with lots of surprises
Hundreds of exciting missions and quests
Visit friends in their tower and interact with them
Full retina display support for iPhone 5 and iPad

Feel free to check out Ravensburgers other games, including Scotland Yard, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth, San Juan and Puerto Rico, along with many, many others.

Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:

http://www.facebook.com/RavensburgerDigitalGmbH

Echoseven's comments:

11-28-2012, 03:29 PM
How many currencies are there in this, and how quickly do you hit a pay wall?

11-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Did you forget the link, Echo?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Did you forget the link, Echo?
No, I just broke it. Whoops!

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
11-29-2012, 05:25 AM
I only see this game in Germany language. How can I change this to English or Spanish?
11-29-2012, 06:12 AM
You can only switch to english. Select the cogwheel in the bottom right corner and then choose "Optionen" then click on the top buttom with the flag on it.
11-29-2012, 09:10 AM
The best thing I can think of to say is that it was not as bad as I expected.

However, the terrible audio quality - crackles and pops throughout the badly spliced music loop and repetitive, annoying chitter from the minions - earned this a delete after about a half hour.

Though, mechanically, it seemed competent enough for a Tiny Tower inspired game (albeit even more simplified), other than the "novelty" of building up and down, there's nothing here you haven't seen before. Unless you're just dying to build up and down, plenty of other games in this vein that aren't going to go out of their way to make your eardrums bleed.

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )
11-29-2012, 09:42 AM
I don't use audio so I have no idea what it sounds like -- but game mechanics wise this is very well done. So far I haven't hit a wall but there is a coin currency that you can get IAP for. The one mission that asked me to use coins gave me a reward for even MORE coins so so far so good. There is much variety in the missions and many visitor tasks as well. Some are a seek and find type, others are bring me to a level type. Just nicely mixed. I dunno how long I can keep it up for and if I would be as dedicated as I was to Tiny Tower (which my only negative so far was in the app description saying 'who needs a tiny tower') but for now it gives me something to occupy me with.

Oh, can you move a floor once placed? Can't find that option. Especially since there are bonuses for placement next to another floor.
11-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Didn't seem to be all that informative when it can time to building things like saw mills and trading posts. Even though there are missions to do so, they are not available to build.
11-30-2012, 06:49 AM
Pretty solid tower builder so far, just really wished there was a way to move the floors after you place them. IAP doesn't seem too in your face, at least not yet.