App description: Important Notice:
Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS8.

100% - Touch Arcade.
100% - Slide To Play.
91% - IGN.
90% - 148Apps.
90% - Modojo.
KOTAKU'S "GAMING APP OF THE DAY!"

Renegade Kid's critically-acclaimed 12-bit platformer makes a splash on the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®!

DESCRIPTION:
Love pixels? Fond of platformers? Is there a special place in your heart for the 8-bit and 16-bit era? Want to have fun? Yes!? Well, youve come to the right place, my friend. Mutant Mudds is a 12-bit action platformer full of pixels and platforming fun!

Our hero, Max, may be just a 2D sprite, but he can leap into the third dimension by jetting between the background and the foreground playfields with his trusty jetpack in this unique dimensionally-woven experience.

Armed with a heavy-duty water cannon, Max has what he needs to vanquish his long-term nemesis: the Mutant Mudds. Max must blast and hover his way across the soiled landscape to seek out mysterious Water Sprites. Legend says collecting all of the mysterious Water Sprites will wash the filthy Mutant Mudds away for good!

FEATURES:
60 hard-as-steel levels that span across 5 pixelated worlds and 8 unique neo-retro graphical themes.
Includes 20 lip-smacking delicious Grannie levels, specifically designed for veteran players who can master the main game.
Jet between three 2D playfields and experience incredible sense-of-depth a treat for the eyeballs.
Unlock Grannie as a special playable character and harness the tri-power of all power-ups in a simultaneous powerful fashion.
Amazing foot-stomping and booty-groovin chip-tune OST to snap your fingers and bob your head to.
Discover a veritable plethora of secret doorways that transport you into classic gaming worlds of the past.

Echoseven's comments:

12-05-2012, 05:48 AM
This looks great ! Another purchase from me later for sure

12-05-2012, 05:51 AM
Check Metacritic, guys. This is a must-buy for every platformer fan.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/mutant-mudds

Guess I'll snatch a copy.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-05-2012, 05:52 AM
Instabuy...my pockets are hurting
12-05-2012, 05:54 AM
I wish I could buy in right now.
12-05-2012, 05:56 AM
TOO many good releases this week. Best release week and I can only afford MC4 :/ Hope I get that FAD GC soon

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
12-05-2012, 05:58 AM
good retro game,thanks

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
12-05-2012, 06:38 AM
For a moment, I thought I read Mutant Mods lol

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
12-05-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
For a moment, I thought I read Mutant Mods lol
Rawr?

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
12-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Expensive, the week will be.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword