App description: the DARK LORD has RISEN, and only YOU can PUT HIM DOWN in the sequel to the worldwide smash-hit CRAZY KNIGHT!

A sinister shadow stretches over the land of Kromdor. The dark lord Necralis has imprisoned the continents greatest champions and unleashed hordes of murderous monsters on a reign of terror. But into the darkness step brave new adventurers! Do you have the courage to lead them into a new age of heroes?

Real-time 3D battles
Epic loot
Heart-stopping boss fights

Awesome graphics
Devastating skills
6 different classes
44 floors of nonstop action
Strategic team combat

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames

Echoseven's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 139 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements : Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

iPhone Screenshots

the DARK LORD has RISEN, and only YOU can PUT HIM DOWN in the sequel to the worldwide smash-hit CRAZY KNIGHT!

★★★★★

A sinister shadow stretches over the land of Kromdor. The dark lord Necralis has imprisoned the continent’s greatest champions and unleashed hordes of murderous monsters on a reign of terror. But into the darkness step brave new adventurers! Do you have the courage to lead them into a new age of heroes?

★★★★★

✓ Real-time 3D battles
✓ Epic loot
✓ Heart-stopping boss fights

★★★★★

✓ Awesome graphics
✓ Devastating skills
✓ 6 different classes
✓ 70 floors of nonstop action
✓ Strategic team combat

★★★★★

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 139 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99
12-05-2012, 09:41 AM
This is my last thread for the night, but there are more games released. Check out a link dump and see if anything else catches your eye. If nothing else, I'll come back tomorrow and post some more.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

12-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Is this an online only type of game or single player also?

Current Favorites: HoMM Clash of Heroes. Dungeon Plunder. Penumbear. European War 3. Block Fortress. Nonograms Pro. Dungelot. Pwn: Combat Hacking. Heroes and Castles. Hundreds. Ravenmark. Card Shark Collection. Carcassonne.
12-05-2012, 09:54 AM
At the rate this week is going, I'm going to have to take out a second mortgage to afford my gaming addiction... This is going to be an expensive week!
12-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
2.99 for a iap induced game (most of their games are if not all) ill pass
I think it's $0.99 but still it'll be full of IAP + free in ~ 2 months.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
12-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Wouldn't $1.29 in NZ be more like $.99 USD?

Edit: Oops. I guess I didn't refresh before my reply.
12-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Oh I like what I see ... But no one had answered my questen: can I create my own hero(es)?
12-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
I think it's $0.99 but still it'll be full of IAP + free in ~ 2 months.
My bet goes to this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-05-2012, 03:18 PM
My bad, $.99 it is. I posted this one at ~4 am though so that's my excuse.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
12-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Sad that Triniti seems to kill so many of their games with the IAP tactic. I've played a decent number of them (after going free) that would have been amazing if progress in their games wasn't bottlenecked by IAP.

ID on GameCenter: Joshnsuch

Mention you're from TA if you send a request. This would please me.