iPad: Monster balls!!!

12-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Monster balls!!!

http://youtu.be/3q0LrKyNf9E

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-balls/id579108152?ls=1&mt=8

MONSTER BALLS!!!!

The Monster Balls are taking over…tap the screen to shoot them and blow them away!

Match your shot with the right color to start a combo, but don't let the Monster Balls touch the top of the tank or it's game over!

- eye-popping visuals, energized sound FX and a ridiculously catchy background tune.
- bubble shooter mechanics + real-time physics = ridiculous fun.
- tap the screen anywhere to shoot charged balls into the pile of balls.
- hit the right color….and hold on to your phone!
- incredibly simple and addictive gameplay.
- one-touch control system….it's all about timing, baby!!
- chain together huge combos for massive points!
- rain down epic destruction with the wild and hyper balls!
- real-time physics leads to nearly infinite emergent gameplay scenarios

Coming very very soon:
- Game Center support
- more bonus balls!
- blitz and puzzle modes!
12-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Monster ball free codes!

Hey TouchArcaders!

Here are 5 free codes for my new game, Monster Balls!

Please feel free to download it and post a review!

Get them before they're all taken!

HR4FYJAXLN79
T7N93YMXM346
TEXPXNANHTKP
H3RWP74F97YA
XK34XYPER64N
12-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Please feel free to review the game if you've used one of the promo codes. I realize dumping them into a thread probably wasn't the best way to go, but they're out there, so feel free to use them and review it!
12-06-2012, 03:06 PM
I grabbed H3RWP74F97YA. Thanks!

Edit: Mini review - this is a well presented, very simple game of timing. The game is all about high scores and it will benefit greatly from the coming Game Center support. There is not a lot to Monster Balls as is so the new modes and ball types will add some longevity.

On my iPad 3, I never heard any music. I tried toggling the music setting to no avail. The sounds effects work fine.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

Last edited by slewis7; 12-06-2012 at 03:52 PM.
12-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'll add the iPad music bug to my fix list, and should hopefully have new modes in soon. Enjoy the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I grabbed H3RWP74F97YA. Thanks!

Edit: Mini review - this is a well presented, very simple game of timing. The game is all about high scores and it will benefit greatly from the coming Game Center support. There is not a lot to Monster Balls as is so the new modes and ball types will add some longevity.

On my iPad 3, I never heard any music. I tried toggling the music setting to no avail. The sounds effects work fine.