Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 12-09-2012, 04:01 PM

Default Christmas Genius Quiz -- Win $15 iTunes GC Contest -- Just Review A FREE Game

Win a $15 iTunes Gift Card -- Just Review our new game
Christmas Genius Quiz

_____

Want to win a $15 Gift Card?

Here's what to do:
1. Download our new Universal app for kids & families -- Christmas Genius Quiz HD:
http://bit.ly/YRtPoI

2. Post an honest review on the app store. This is a game for kids & families, so please review with this in mind.

3. Post to this thread with your App Store nickname and review text.

One winner will be selected to get a $15 iTunes Gift Card!

Please note: More than 15 reviews may unlock additional $15 gift cards.

deadline:
12pm midnight on Wednesday, Dec. 12th

Here's that link again:

Thanks and best of luck!
Michael
App Indulge LLC

Old 12-09-2012, 04:53 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Review name on us store: ip4weather

Review text: This is the great quiz for kids,families and i must say for all ages!
I can't stop playing this with my little son,with this application kids learning many things about christmas,sounds and animation is fantastic,this is the real kids and families quiz and deserve 5 stars!
Old 12-09-2012, 08:42 PM

Default thanks for the review

Thanks for the great review, ip4weather!

Much appreciated

-AppIndulge
Old 12-09-2012, 10:11 PM

Reiewed as nerd_herd1 on US app store
Quote:
Happy playing with christmas Genius.Many characters.casual and fun
Old 12-09-2012, 10:36 PM

US app store nickname bartow7
Quote:
Happy Christmas with Christmas Genius Quiz HD.Creative
Thanks
Old 12-10-2012, 02:13 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

US appstore ID: neerajvohra

Quote:
Great games but I sure wish to add memory game when you don't have time to play for a long time. It would make it more fun to play and having a score page to see how many turns it took to spent would be nice. Anyway, my kids are loving it.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:31 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
A unique app
This app is one of better educational app available in the appstore for teaching kids about Christmas. The artwork is original and is quite beautiful as well as animations have been done quite brilliantly. Overall, grab this if you want something unique and fun.

Overall, get this app if you want a unique and fun game.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:06 PM

Default many thanks :)

Thanks to Rokrdude and khuanoz for your excellent reviews!

Now we only need 9 more reviews to unlock that 2nd $15 gift card. Here's the link again:

Thanks again everyone! Keep the reviews coming

-Michael
App Indulge
Old 12-10-2012, 07:39 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Reviewed as Drepidge on the US App Store.
Quote:
It's a pretty nice app. Very reminiscent of "the moron test," just with christmas themed questions.
Pretty fun and frustrating at the same time!
One thing that bothered me the entire time was the pixelized images on my iPad's retina display.
The repeating music was also slightly annoying, but I suppose it was meant to be repetitive..
Old 12-11-2012, 01:52 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Reviewed as mkpred on us appstore.thanks for contest and good luck to all.hopefully i win.
heres my review :

Quote:
You boot up the app and you hear a soothing music that fits the christmas season.When you start the test in the beginning you are asked to select your favourite christmas character.I believe its a fun aspect for kids , as some like santas , where as others like to make snowman , e.t.c .Its a gradual start to a challenging and informative test so engaging the user in beginning is important , which they have in different ways like touching from biggest to smallest santa , or snowman from left to right , and identifying the mistle toe and what not.A bit of bogus for adults but kids who believe in this would like to learn how santa travels on christmas eve and other details which are provided in this app.
There are various checkpoints in the test which can help you to complete the challenging test but also results in a bad score as when you return to a checkpoint , after failing the timer starts the time from where you failed but actually you are starting the test from a previous mini quiz at times , so it adds up to the time reaching till the place you failed and then continuing on.However , If you fail back to back you have to start over.
It has spelling quiz and a few santa related question , or christmas related questions I should say which will keep the kids interested in the app and since they are already in the mood of chritmas with the holidays up ahead they will enjoy it as much as any game.
Good thing is that even if you close out the app from multitasking it starts from where you left , and its good display on ipad 4 adds up on the rating.Although there are a few pop up ads at various places , there really balanced and dont interfere in your gameplay which is a good part by the developers since its a FREE app and you expect them to be you know full with annoying ads.

Overall its a fun good challenging app for kids and looks more polished than the other similar type of apps out there.Kids will enjoy it with them being in the christmas spirit and even some adults.No violence no foul language obviously so its a family game.Perhaps add a leaderboard and difficulty level like for age groups between 3 - 6 and 7-10 e.t.c.In the end I must say this app has potential but a greedy update can ruin stuff but this wont happen with this as I can't see IAPs fitting in this app but you never know , so for now i give it a deserving 5 stars!