• Publisher: Ratjutsu LLP
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 47.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Delta Looper is a fast-paced arcade game with a sci-fi twist. Control your lone starship and face off against an endless wave of enemy hostiles. Tilt, loop and blast your way through the horde, and send them back to oblivion.

A simple yet addictive game that will leave you wondering where all that time has gone. With an immersive sci-fi themed audio experience, you might find your feet unconsciously tapping to the beat. Inspired by classic games, and adding modern graphics and mechanics, Delta Looper is sure to provide endless fun to gamers of all ages.

Features:
Pick up and play! Perfect for that coffee break, that long train ride home or that commercial break in between
Collectible powers to give you an edge
Innovative game play, with enemies physically reacting to the environment
Responsive tilt controls; who needs buttons or thumbsticks?
Game center integration, for those who like showing off their highscores
Enemy waves get progressively harder, go as far as your skills can take you
Retina display graphics

d3coy's comments:
Hi guys, my game just got release on the appstore! It's free, so feel free to give it a whirl and tell me what you think =D

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Game Impressions

A very clever hybrid of Spirit and Tilt to Live!

I love how you can both take your time forming the loop (unlike Spirit) and how the loop line actually sets up a wall so you can sort of bounce/herd ships into one big group if you so desire.

The power-ups, for the most part, are cool weapons that will let you take out enemies directly as opposed to being stuck only looping them. So, just like Tilt to Live, getting points is all about building up your combo via massive loopings and some firepower to keep the combo counter going until your next massive looping.

The gameplay in the free version gives you more than a taste, as far as I know it is the full game but missing some of the power-ups and some ads in between sessions. For only $1 you'll remove the ads and get 4 new power-ups, including my favorite so far, the heat seeking missiles!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews