Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-17-2012, 06:40 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default RokLienz: Rok Out Concert!

Youtube link | Pop Up

This game is definitely geared towards a younger crowd, but feel free to let me know what you think about this game!

Last edited by jdcre8; 12-26-2012 at 03:15 PM..
Old 12-26-2012, 03:12 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Screenshots: iPad

Starting/Title Screen

Bandmate Options

Gameplay Concert

Also, there's a YT video for the upcoming additions to this game as well. if any of you are interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEtQ1dVERg4

Last edited by jdcre8; 12-26-2012 at 03:16 PM..
Old 12-27-2012, 08:15 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Was lurking a long time on the forum for some kid friendly games. I know of this game and I have to say, I definitely like it. My sister's little kids practically steal the iPad away from her all the time just to play this game. Hey... whatever occupies the kids for a while is (our) friend. I know it gives her a little more free time.

I played it a bit because I was curious and it's actually pretty fun. Colorful, dancing aliens playing music (which I might say, I'm pretty impressed that it syncs up pretty well despite each alien starting in the track at different times to the player's whim) and a recording function for each "music video" you want to produce.

Honestly, I love trying to pick up all 6 available aliens in concert (the kids loved it so much, they unlocked the paid ones) and making them spin all around and squishing them together. I can see that the long-lasting appeal isn't very long for adults, but I'm sure really young kids would love it. It's not educational like most kids apps now-a-days, but I'm sure the music-making appeal makes it an entertainment-only type of app.

I looked into their website and found out that they do have a pretty website, and are connected with a toy company, as well. Just something to throw out there... I think I have way too much time available on my hands.

Overall, I don't see any wasted time in downloading it onto the app and having your young kids try it out. It's fun and simple, and worth having your kids try it out.