Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-18-2012, 04:16 PM

Default GraalOnline Zone+ (Retro-Shooter MMO)

The first iPhone MMO is back after more than 4 years GraalOnline Zone+ is a 2D shooter MMO game. It's all about PvP, squads and missions. It's the third game of a growing GraalOnline universe on iOS. It already has more than 200 players online after a few hours, the other GraalOnline games Classic and Era regularly have more than 1500 players online at evening (the http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=37198 toucharcade thread of Classic is still one of the most viewed).
It's an universal app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

About the history of Zone: in July 2008 it has been rejected and then approved by Apple just when we were on vacation so we took it down quickly, but it was up long enough to even get a review by TouchArcade: http://toucharcade.com/2008/07/29/gr...game-released/ In December 2009 we then launched GraalOnline Classic, in 2010 we launched GraalOnline Era, and with some more experience we are now launching the new version of GraalOnline Zone.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GraalOnlineZone

Last edited by bomber; 10-07-2013 at 10:32 AM..
Old 02-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

This is a fun game and I suggest you get it
Old 02-18-2013, 03:47 PM

I tried zone and the bomberman spar is quite fun except when you start in the middle in a 6 player battle and get ganged up on more easily. Its kinda weird how enemies in the game have the same heads as your player on graal online PC.

Oh and Bomber i know you said you wont comment about hacked versions of your PC version but i was reading through forums.graal.in for advice on making my own server and i saw people talking about emulating official graal servers. I think its good i didnt buy a subscription yet.

Last edited by MaxLevey13; 02-18-2013 at 03:50 PM..
Old 02-18-2013, 04:18 PM

Thanks for advertising piracy on the game thread x-x
Old 02-18-2013, 04:43 PM

zone is great until people try to talk to you.

graal reborn seems pretty neat. thanks for the tip. their forum makes it easy to create a graal world.

Last edited by SpaceManSpiff42; 02-18-2013 at 04:46 PM..
Old 02-19-2013, 09:57 AM

So you prefer to download trojaned clients and play on stolen server? Man
This game is free (or .99 for the Zone+ version). Can you at least create your own forum thread?
Old 12-19-2012, 02:47 PM

Thanks for the feedback Graal mainly lives from its community. The staff try to animate so that people have some fun playing the pvp maps. We haven't worked 4 years on it (also released the other Graal games, Dinosmash, Cocoto Kart, Adrenaline Golf etc.) but we have already prepared content which will be released over the next few days.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:01 PM

Yes the staff are not very well organized right now. On Graal we have a lot of players helping as staff which is reducing the distance between normal player and administration but sometimes also creates problem when there is abuse or misunderstanding of rules. We also had problems of staff not communicating with each other. Most staff just try to help though, we will try to improve it.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:03 PM

I just downloaded graal online for pc to see what zone is like, but it looked a lot different to the pictures and there was no one online, why is that?

Then i tried playerworlds and some of them were really cool and fun but there was also not many players online and after i stopped playing era and zodiac there was this really annoying observe mode. Then i saw that to upgrade my account costs way more than iPhone and it doesnt even last forever. When will playerworlds be made free to play?
Old 02-01-2013, 07:19 AM

We plan to change the playerworlds and may be also release a dedicated iPhone client sometime. Because it's user-generated content we try to use a subscription model (around 3 euros/4 dollars each month) instead of in-app purchases.