★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

App Shopper app?

12-18-2012, 06:21 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 77
App Shopper app: gone forever?

Hey, I know this is for games but AppShopper is all i use for game deals and i heard it got removed from the app store but its still working on my fone? is it not going to work on my fone soon?! if its true that really sucks

Last edited by ChrisJT; 12-18-2012 at 06:37 PM.
12-18-2012, 06:23 PM
#2
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Huh. Looks like it did get pulled or something... Not in the App Store for me anymore.. Weird.

12-18-2012, 06:26 PM
#3
Thank god I still got mine
12-18-2012, 06:34 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 77
if u guys don't believe me or something just Google it lol it got removed by Apple for being too much like the App Store .. but im confused because it still works on my phone ... for now...
12-18-2012, 06:36 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 77
also confused as to why Touch Arcade hasn't written an article about it ...
12-19-2012, 11:18 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
also confused as to why Touch Arcade hasn't written an article about it ...
Trying to work things out with Apple instead of making a massive public fuss about it.
12-18-2012, 06:42 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
if u guys don't believe me or something just Google it lol it got removed by Apple for being too much like the App Store .. but im confused because it still works on my phone ... for now...
Please app shopper is way better then the App Store bar none
12-18-2012, 06:43 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Please app shopper is way better then the App Store bar none
why do u think im upset about this!