• Genre: Board
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 63.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $5.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ENGLISH NOW AVAILABLE!

The limited-edition board game now available on the iPad!

It's the official licensed porting of the board game produced by Sir Chester Cobblepot that reenacts the final moments on board the sinking British passenger liner RMS Titanic, one hundred years after its maiden voyage.

**Gioconomicon: "Even if the rules are simple, the game is absorbing and the feeling of 'the final minutes of the titanic' is well expressed."
**BoardGameGeek: "This is a great model to experience first hand the grandiose tragedy of the Titanic."
**Fiorenzo, customer: "A must have for a great game experience!!!"
**Christopher, customer: "I think this is one of the best games with Titanic as the subject matter."

Collapsible D is an engaging game about surviving in the dramatic last minutes of the Titanic shipwreck: lead a group of passengers to safety through the many decks of the ship as the icy waters of the Atlantic Ocean quickly flood the gigantic hull.

Will you make it to the lifeboats in time?

Collapsible D for iPad features:
- Solo play against up to 5 AI players
- Includes Pass-and-Play with up to 6 live opponents on one iPad
- Detailed turn-by-turn in-game tutorial
- Alan D'Amico's official artworks included
- Game Center support with Leaderboard and Achievements
- Historical notes to discover all the facts about the last Titanic survivors

sizzlakalonji's comments:

Here's a link to the physical version on BGG:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...of-the-titanic
12-19-2012, 01:48 PM
This looks interesting! Anyone heard of it before?

12-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Looks interesting but I will probably wait for some impressions.
12-19-2012, 02:58 PM
So, here's the thing...it looks beautiful. There seems to be a lot of polish. However, I don't read Italian which is what all of the text is in. Also, I can't seem to find a place to change the default language. This isn't good, because I've never played the physical version, so I have no idea how to play this.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
So, here's the thing...it looks beautiful. There seems to be a lot of polish. However, I don't read Italian which is what all of the text is in. Also, I can't seem to find a place to change the default language. This isn't good, because I've never played the physical version, so I have no idea how to play this.
That's weird. All of the screenshots in the description are in English.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Guys, there was already a discussion on bgg, the game is in Italian and the developer promises English soon. But please check the past of the developer .... I already bought a game and still waiting for the promised bug fixes ....

-----
On GC I am FPEX
12-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
That's weird. All of the screenshots in the description are in English.
That is what got me to buy. Sad to say it is 100% in Italian and the developer's website states that it is translating it into English.

Where did those English screen shots come from then, and why were they submitted to the App Store in lieu of the Italian ones?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (280.1 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by iPadisGreat; 12-19-2012 at 06:21 PM.
12-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
That is what got me to buy. Sad to say it is 100% in Italian and the developer's website states that it is translating it into English.

Where did those English screen shots come from then, and why were they submitted to the App Store in lieu of the Italian ones?
Hmm yeah, misleading to say the least. Downright shady would be another way of putting it :/
Sorry you had to find out the expensive way - that sux
I nearly did too but work saved me, was just gonna buy something to play after work but it won't be this now...
12-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
However, I don't read Italian which is what all of the text is in.
This is the kind of situation in which I would be asking Apple for a refund. (:

Cheers.
01-28-2013, 05:40 PM
Sweet! Update out with English language support.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!