Rescue Rush is the original and best location-based arcade game for iOS. See your real-world neighbourhood magically transformed into a vibrant cartoon universe! Wherever you are, the surrounding roads, parks, rivers, and shops become a playable arcade level - over a million unique playable squares around the world!
You play Columbus the Cat, a fantastic feline who has grown to immense size following a failed shrink-ray experiment! Can you free your fellow animals while evading evil scientists on a crazy chase around the globe?
- Visit the locations of real life landmarks including the Empire State Building, the Eiffel Tower, the London Eye and more!
- Over 100 animal species for you to find and rescue – you'll need to travel the world to discover them all!
- Discover portals that teleport you to cities around the world - enjoy truly open location-based gaming!
- Features tons of objectives, achievements and Easter eggs for you to complete, discover and add to your collection!
- Online global leaderboards allow you to compete for the best score with other players in any level!
- The world is your playground! Over 1 million playable squares all over the globe!
Last edited by Echoseven; 01-17-2013 at 04:57 PM..
Reason: Added video
"TouchArcade covers the latest games and apps for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. We are the largest site dedicated to iPhone and iPod Touch gaming with nearly three quarters of a million unique visitors per month."
While we now accept iTunes Promotional Codes for games, we can't guarantee that your app will be reviewed or covered. Only one promotion code is required. Feel free to send promo codes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate the promo codes, notable app pre-announcements and preview copies are also of interest to our readers. Please feel free to contact us at the same email address about these opportunities.
Note: we rarely (if ever) solicit developers directly for promo codes. If you receive such an email, please contact us.
We have advertising opportunities available to iPhone and iPod Touch developers. If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.