★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Antocolypse Now! & Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card and other Prizes !!

12-23-2012, 12:11 AM
#1
Antocolypse Now! & Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card and other Prizes !!

Soldiers!!

Play "Tap Tap Ants : Battlefield" & Enter now for your chance to win a $125, $75 or $ 50 Amazon Gift Card!

You have Eight days of unspeakable horrors ahead. Face the red army in War Mode and unlock any six medals. Attractive rewards await those who win this competition.

Competition Period: 21 December to 31 December, 2012

Like on 'Tap Tap Ants: Battlefield' Facebook page & see the instructions:



Thanks for your participation and have huge fun! We wish you Merry X-mas and happy New Year!

Our team will appreciate your efforts, Best of Luck!



Last edited by Santillo; 12-23-2012 at 11:36 PM.
12-23-2012, 07:10 AM
#2
There are 7 total medals, which ones do you want us to unlock? And how will we prove that we unlocked all medals?

12-23-2012, 11:02 AM
#3
This has to be a joke! I got the first six medals, but it's impossible to get the last one. Why? It's impossible to tap that bug 40 times on an iPhone. Only iPad users can complete this >
12-23-2012, 03:35 PM
#4
Thanks for a challenging contest. Merry X'Mas everyone.
12-23-2012, 11:45 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
This has to be a joke! I got the first six medals, but it's impossible to get the last one. Why? It's impossible to tap that bug 40 times on an iPhone. Only iPad users can complete this >
Congratulations!

If you have unlocked Six medals, then You should post the screen shots of your medals here

Last edited by Santillo; 12-23-2012 at 11:48 PM.
12-24-2012, 02:02 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santillo View Post
Congratulations!

If you have unlocked Six medals, then You should post the screen shots of your medals here
Oh ok. I already sent them when I unlocked six of them.
12-26-2012, 01:21 AM
#7
Only 6 days Left!!!

Ahoy Fellow Tappers! Only 6 more days to go on our Antocolypse Competition! A total of $250 Dollars worth of Amazon Gift Cards is at stake! Get tapping!
12-23-2012, 11:52 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnarvin View Post
There are 7 total medals, which ones do you want us to unlock? And how will we prove that we unlocked all medals?
Thanks for your participation. You can unlock Any six medals & post the screen shots of your medals to our facebook inbox.