• Publisher: Encore
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 42.7 MB
  • Version: 1.11
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The award winning Crazy Machines is now available at the tap of your finger!
In this "Rube Goldberg" style puzzle game, experiment and build your wacky contraptions with physics action like never before on the mobile platform! Dazzling visuals of explosives, fire, and true to life physics behavior when you put the experiment into motion!

Introducing the Level Editor and Community for Crazy Machines Golden Gears!
The level editor allows players to create puzzles on their device and share them with the community. Anyone can download puzzles created by other players and play them.
Choose from more than 60 parts/items to build your creation
Use the same tools Vivas level designers use to create Challenge levels
Full Tutorial allows you to master the versatility of Crazy Machines' Level Editor
Build real puzzles or self-solving chain reactions
Cross Platform play allows you to share puzzles across various platforms.
Earn Golden Gears for building and uploading puzzles, which can be used to unlock more Challenge Levels
Sort and choose community puzzles by date, rating, popularity or alphabetical
Endless amount of content from a growing community

How do you get the Professor's Wind-Up Mouse to the other side of the room? Open the inventory, choose your parts and put your thinking cap on! With over 60 different Parts in your inventory, each puzzle can be solved in your own unique way. Lasers, Nitros, Dynamite, and Explosives can be used to cause constructive damage. Tie objects with Balloons or Weights for a rise or fall. Activate the Mouse or Truck to push and pull your objects to their destination. The possibilities are endless!

Note: The power cord is part of the item. For electric powered devices, tap on the power cord and then tap on the power outlet to connect the item to a power source.

Available in English and German language.

FEATURES
Up to 42 challenges.
Use your creativity to master levels and earn 3 stars.
Cool Physics engine with fire, wind, gravity and particle effects.
Build and solve experiments with over 60 different Parts.
Create and share your own puzzles with the brand new Level Editor Choose from more than 60 parts/items to build your creation

slewis7's comments:


I just started playing this and it seems pretty good. The controls work well on my iPad and the game runs smoothly. There are plenty of parts to use in building your "challenge" solutions.
12-24-2012, 05:42 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
This is a bull sh*t game. Don't buy. You need to purchase additional 'gears' if you wish to play all levels!

12-24-2012, 07:16 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
This is a bull sh*t game. Don't buy. You need to purchase additional 'gears' if you wish to play all levels!
I am not sure if that is the case yet. You get enough gears up,front to play the majority of the levels. If you earn points additional gears along the way, I think all,levels can be unlocked without needing to buy anything else. For the current sale price of a dollar, there is plenty if value here whether you can unlock all of the levels or not.

The game does very little hand holding. After the first level, which is already built, you are thrown new challenges without much in the way of help. The physics engine seems to be very good and the game runs and controls well.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
12-24-2012, 09:23 PM
#4
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I am not sure if that is the case yet. You get enough gears up,front to play the majority of the levels. If you earn points additional gears along the way, I think all,levels can be unlocked without needing to buy anything else. For the current sale price of a dollar, there is plenty if value here whether you can unlock all of the levels or not.

The game does very little hand holding. After the first level, which is already built, you are thrown new challenges without much in the way of help. The physics engine seems to be very good and the game runs and controls well.
How much of gears do you start with? 50k? On Android you only started with 12k.
12-24-2012, 09:46 PM
#5
I believe it is 100K. The android app is free, I believe, and uses a different pay model.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
12-24-2012, 09:50 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I believe it is 100K. The android app is free, I believe, and uses a different pay model.
Well, that sucks. Android is free yeah, to begin with, but then you have to pay 2.99 to get 50k gears and remove ads.

Anyway, does the game even have gears? what purpose does it serve? It means eventually you have to buy the additional levels when they're released.

Anyway, I didnt like the game. It is worse than badpiggies/amazingalex in the sense that the puzzles are too vague.
12-24-2012, 09:54 PM
#7
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,024
i just hope they can change the name shown on iDevices. Crazy...Gears is just not that good.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 AM.