I would like to provide for you some undiscovered gems. If you have not yet tried these games, I would recommend you do so:
1. Star Sky. Star Sky is not a game you play for hours on end. You play it, see what there is to discover and then play it as many times as you feel like. Then hopefully you will return and finish it at some point, in order to unlock the end. The game is meant to be a relaxing and ambient experience focusing on creating a soothing atmosphere rather than intense gameplay. It is similar to an interactive poem. A poem that has several endings and allow you to explore different scenarios. It is important that you take your time and allow yourself to feel the game as you play it.
2. SafeKracka. SafeKracka is a complex psychological puzzle that will test your ability to get into other people's minds. You have a series of 30 safes to crack. That's a lot of combinations. However you know the owner of each safe, and understand that people usually choose a combination with personal significance, like a birth date, a special event, or even an old army serial number. All you have to do is read their minds! Some combinations will come easily, others may take days - even require research! But difficulty is rewarded and you can check your ability against all other players worldwide, as you progress from Apprentice to Grand Master SafeKracka!
3. Dirt. You are the adorably deceased, pickaxe-wielding cat "Dirt," trapped underground for reasons unclear. Where are you? Why have you been falling for so long? What else is down here with you?
4. Army of Darkness HD. In this tug-of-war, casual defense game based on the MGM classic movie, you play Ash, the time-traveling, evil-fighting, S-Mart sales clerk as you defend Lord Arthur's castle and the Necronomicon from the oncoming hordes of evil undead. Of course, you can't do it alone! Call upon multitudes of allies including Lord Arthur, Duke Henry the Red, the Wiseman, and many more to help you in your quest to defend the unholy book and use it to return to your own time. ARMY OF DARKNESS: DEFENSE takes the witty charm of the cult classic movie and combines it with gorgeous graphics and innovative casual gameplay that is certain to entertain any mobile gamer. So, remember the magic words and make sure your shoelace is tied, because this is going to be an epic battle!
5. Toss the Ball. Toss the Ball brings the carnival to your fingertips in an updated version of the midway game you used to play! Squeeze in bursts of addictive carnival fun, even when you only have a few minutes to spend!
This fast-paced gameplay comes with easy-to-learn controls, so you can pick-up-and-play from the get-go! Compete on 5 different game boards, including the Speedy Board and Lover Board, across 4 different game modes—Rolling Race, Ball of Time, Chill Mode, and Multiplayer with up to 5 other friends! Unlock 12 unique balls, like the Treasure Ball or the Ninja Ball, each with their own special ability and distribution of stats across potential XP, Score, and Speed, giving you many ways to play!
6. Wisp: Eira's Tale. Guide Eira the wisp through 3 different worlds with 10 levels each. Avoid being consumed by Fáfnir’s corrupted blood. Collect elemental power-up’s from Earth, Fire and Ice. Collect achievements with Game Center and OpenFeint integration. Experience the soothing and relaxing Nordic inspired music.
7. King Cashing: Slots Adventure
Not sure if this is an undiscovered gem, but if you have not yet tried it, you should.