Good snes style rpgs?

12-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Good snes style rpgs?

I loved snes jrpgs back in the day. Like FF, chrono trigger etc. I'm looking for games like those.

New to phone mobile games and there is just so much out there.

Any suggestions?
12-28-2012, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Kemco games get them I think most are on sale for 99 cents they usually range from 6.99 to 8.99
Second on the Kemco games! Also, check out Square-Enix's lineup - including Final Fantasy Dimensions.

12-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Dragon Fantasy
Final Fantasy 1
Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy Dimensions
Pretty much anything by Kemco (I personally feel these games lack coherent dialogue and stories, and are really just milled out for cash.)
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Adventure Bar Story

...I'm sure I could go on.
12-28-2012, 11:54 PM
Penny arcades on the rain-slick precipe of darkness 3.
12-29-2012, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkus View Post
Pretty much anything by Kemco (I personally feel these games lack coherent dialogue and stories, and are really just milled out for cash.)
You're kidding right? I hold Kemco games very close to my heart. They're in league with old-school FF titles, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, ect...

They've got some of the best translation found in the AppStore, wonderful, well thought-out and written (albeit sometimes cliche) stories, some of the deepest mechanics (Dark Gate is phenomenal!) found in the AppStore.... I can go on and on.

Really, reading that makes me think you quickly tapped through dialogue without reading it, couldn't figure out what was going on, didn't take the time to figure out the equip/spell/job system, and rage deleted because of constant deaths/lack of will to take the time to figure anything out.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
12-29-2012, 01:59 AM
Kemco games... Every single one of them.
Saturday Morning RPG
Cthulhu Saves the World
Penny Arcade RPG
Square Enix ports, along with the Chaos Rings titles
Dragon fantasy
12-29-2012, 03:40 AM
Ash.
12-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Kemco games... Every single one of them.
Saturday Morning RPG
Cthulhu Saves the World
Penny Arcade RPG
Square Enix ports, along with the Chaos Rings titles
Dragon fantasy
Forgot about Dragon Fantasy, even though I own it! HA! Also... more NES than SNES, but I really like Guardian Saga.

Also also, and this is a Genesis rpg, but Phantasy Star 2.