★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Com2us

12-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Com2us

I'm still waiting on my gift card even went to contact the company itself by email. They said they foward it to the people doing the contest and if I don't hear back from them then to contact the company again. That was last Friday and still waiting.

They come to this site doing contest and I left them messages but still nothing. I wouldn't trust another contest they do. I know its only a 10$ GC but point is I won it I should get it not have been waiting since the 12th on it. To me that is rude.
12-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Mistakes happen. I'm waiting on a parcel that is now 19 days late, from a website I've placed 71 orders on, 70 of which arrived either on time or early. It's annoying but I know they run a good business.
12-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Mistakes happen. I'm waiting on a parcel that is now 19 days late, from a website I've placed 71 orders on, 70 of which arrived either on time or early. It's annoying but I know they run a good business.
Well they wrote me and said I won then nothing for a week then they said wait patiently while we send your prize. Still nothing.