Happy new year thread

12-31-2012, 10:42 PM
#1
Happy new year thread

Just wishing everyone commenting here at toucharcade and also all the moderators / staff / owners a happy new year.

I know it's still to come round for a lot of you but it's already close to five hours in here.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
12-31-2012, 10:47 PM
#2
Taylor Swift cannot sing live for shit.

Twitter: @back2this

12-31-2012, 11:16 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Taylor Swift cannot sing live for shit.
She can't sing for shit, period!

Anyhow, back on topic, Happy New Year! Looking forward to another great year of iOS gaming and dropping iOS devices on accident!
12-31-2012, 11:29 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
She can't sing for shit, period!

Anyhow, back on topic, Happy New Year! Looking forward to another great year of iOS gaming and dropping iOS devices on accident!
Her country stuff is pretty decent, but after her transtition to pop her music has gone to straight roadkill..

Oh, and Happy New Years!
12-31-2012, 11:32 PM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Taylor Swift is pretty good. Not bad for a country singer (not a big fan of country).

But HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!
12-31-2012, 11:36 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
I want to wish everyone here a Happy New Year as well! 2012 has been fantastic.

And yeah I agree. That Taylor Bieber person cannot sing for feces.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
12-31-2012, 11:38 PM
#7
Joined: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
I want to wish everyone here a Happy New Year as well! 2012 has been fantastic.

And yeah I agree. That Taylor Bieber person cannot sing for feces.
She isn't that bad, come on now.
12-31-2012, 11:37 PM
#8
Happy New Year everybody!
12-31-2012, 11:38 PM
#9
Getting an iPhone 5 (finally, an iPhone) for my birthday in a little over two weeks. Got the two latest iDevices to prepare for a new year of iOS! Cannot wait. It's been a fun 2012 though, guys. Best of luck with everything in 2013. 20 minutes away from the new year here in Houston, TX, USA.

Twitter: @back2this
01-01-2013, 01:51 AM
#10
Joined: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Getting an iPhone 5 (finally, an iPhone) for my birthday in a little over two weeks. Got the two latest iDevices to prepare for a new year of iOS! Cannot wait. It's been a fun 2012 though, guys. Best of luck with everything in 2013. 20 minutes away from the new year here in Houston, TX, USA.
Bro what part of Houston you from?

I live in kingwood. (Near humble).