Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-03-2013, 07:56 AM

Default Fantasy Adventure

Last edited by Echoseven; 01-05-2013 at 05:23 PM..
Old 01-22-2013, 06:29 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

The graphics are great and it runs so smoothly!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:27 AM
iPhone 4S

Finally, I have completed the whole game, including the 2 bonus treasure hunts at the end of the game. It was totally worth my time and effort. Even after completing this game, I'm still unwilling to put down this game; I'm redoing the game with an entirely different team to level up and discover the other skills that they have.

If anyone is looking for a 'guide' or spoiler of some sort, here it is.

Firstly, the team that I used to thrash the last part of the game is Roland, Charlotte, Liliana and Aunas. But before that, I have to say that getting Liliana and Aunas is totally worth it. Aunas has the ability Knight's Path, which decreases his hp, but greatly (yes, really greatly) increases his defence and attack. Liliana does some decent damage, but what is worth most is her Mageborn. The special ability SIGNIFICANTLY increases the attack speed and damage of the team members. By estimation, with the special ability, the team can take out a boss around 10 times faster.

Digressing for a moment here, the way I used to get the cash to hire Aunas and Liliana (100k each), is by spamming the second treasure hunt. I know it might seem a little boring and tiring, again, getting Liliana and Aunas is worthwhile.

While fighting a boss level at the last stage, I simply summoned Liliana's Mageborn and triggered her special ability. I threw Roland and Aunas in front and with some healing and buffs, that's it, the boss is dead.

I think that's it for now. If anyone wants anymore spoilers or tips and tricks, reply to my message and I will try to help.

Dominic.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:20 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Dominic- View Post
<snip endgame tips>
What are your thoughts? Is it possible to finish all stages, including the treasure hunts, without Aunas & Liliana?
While I bought both, I stayed away from them so far, because my first impression was that they will make the game too easy. And from your comment it looks like I was right.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:41 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
What are your thoughts? Is it possible to finish all stages, including the treasure hunts, without Aunas & Liliana?
While I bought both, I stayed away from them so far, because my first impression was that they will make the game too easy. And from your comment it looks like I was right.
It is possible. Personally, I have done so with Roland, Charlotte, Margaret and Night Wind. Roland acts as the meatshield, while Night Wind's attack speed does significant amounts of damage as well. Margaret's Mageborn's special ability increases the attack speed of all allies, if I am not wrong, which is quite useful in combo with Roland's Crusader's Vow and Night Wind's Berserk.

Anyways, why aren't you giving Aunas and Liliana a try? You have already spent 200k on hiring them, I suppose. Actually, they aren't as good as you think. Aunas is made for having high attack and defense, but low health and noobish skills. He has 4 offensive skills and only 1 that improves combo rate. The other one is of course his Mageborn.

Liliana, on the other hand, has very little attack and defense. Most of her skills are only meant to be used against large hordes of enemies. However, her Mageborn is the best among all 8 in the game.

You should give them a try. They aren't actually overpowered, but they are powerful and it can be really fun to play with.

Dominic.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:54 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hey how do you guys accumulate 200K anyways. Even the IAP offers like 80K right ? How much monet does later levels drop if youre grinding. I'm only on the 3rd world with the mushrooms and level only drop around 1-2.

At least theres no premium currency like crystals and the ilk so I'll give them that. Since I had at least 2 hours entertainment out of it, I'm feeling a little obligated to drop at least a couple of bucks. But slightly concerned they will make IAP stuff worse (hope not).

Btw thanks for all the info you guys are sharing.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:09 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

The graphics are great and it runs so smoothly!
Old 02-11-2013, 09:13 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Thanks i got the staff for charlotte already haha!

I got everything! All the achievements unlocked. Its a perfect save finally

Last edited by nateparfait; 02-11-2013 at 11:51 PM..
Old 02-12-2013, 12:05 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

its unfair!!! ahaha didnt get any chance for that tier9 harness... whats the reward for unlocking all the achievements?
Old 02-12-2013, 12:14 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Its like 200k gold -_-