Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-04-2013, 12:09 AM

Default Ultimate Showdown

Ultimate Showdown is a free to play multiplayer collectible card game where comic book style characters from different worlds clash!

Choose one of 3 starter decks!
- Medieval Robots
- Zombie Outbreak
- Monkey Pirates

Earn coins by defeating opponents online or in single player tournament mode and use them to buy new cards and build a deck with a strategy that suits your play style!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:26 PM
iPhone 4

People not really into this?
Not getting any attention.

I've played it a bit. The IAP for boosters seems a little steep.
And I'm not sure how much depth it can have. Could be deeper if there were more factions and you could mix them (say 2), together. That way it'd be more like the coloured mana system of magic.

Also the black and white....not sure. Different, but...doesn't let cards stand out in your hand. Still it's different so, I guess there's some value in that.

Seems like a very very very hosed down magic.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:56 PM

Hey everyone - we just rolled out a couple of patches and are starting to work on some content updates

We're also looking for your opinions and ideas for the next patch so if you have any feedback on the game, positive or negative, let us know!
Old 03-10-2013, 08:02 PM

I tried this game out since i try out all the ios ccgs and it's okay... Mediocre at best. The core gameplay is good, its fast, quick, runs smoothly, but the overall features are lacking.

I think there could be a rule book added with the keywords like flying, ranged, etc.

I think you could expand the single player experience beyond 1 match per day, since multiplayer is so empty. The tournament was ok, but you could only play through it once . This way people might play more and maybe play multiplayer more...

Maybe add a better way to filter the deck builder and sort through cards right now scrolling through entire selection is annoying for me. Is the only deck building rule 30 cards? You should probably restrict it to x amount per card other than the resource cards , I think it would add variety. Right now I can run 7 barrels of monkeys seems like a lot
Old 03-12-2013, 08:20 PM
iPad 2

Bluebird, I just tried to play with you! For some reason we got disconnected. Ugh. Disappointing, since that's the first time I've ever seen anyone in the muti room.

I'm with Bluebird here - there needs to be more than one match per day, since multiplayer is so empty. At least let me re-do a daily match if I lose one against the computer. It's frustrating that I want to keep playing your game, but can't. I don't think that's a position you want to be in, as a game developer - not letting people play your game.

You need to let me go into a help mode and touch a keyword (ranged) to tell me what it does. Sometimes I forget.

The card packs do seem a bit steep. I'd probably buy more if they were a bit cheaper. I already bought 2, but didn't get a good return on my investment (mostly cards that didn't fit in my deck, meh). Alternatively, I'd buy more if I knew I'd get more cards that were in my faction.

Also... maybe you could have a library that shows all the possible cards? Maybe? I dunno. That might entice me to buy more packs, if I could see what was out there.

This game is really fun and I've enjoyed playing it, but it does need some tweaking and adding. I really super hope you guys don't quit supporting it.

Last edited by Fieryseraph; 03-12-2013 at 08:30 PM..
Old 03-13-2013, 03:33 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.x

Nice game and try overall. Simple and addictive.

The deck builder needs improvement for sure. Same cards need to pile up because it is annoying to go through all your cards to find something.

Also the distract ability sometimes it bugs the top left icons so you cant continue-play-finish the game.

Keep it up!
Old 03-16-2013, 10:52 PM

bummer that we dcd, I don't remember that game specifically but there seems to be quite a bit of connection issues?? I'm not sure what happens, but I get the message your opponent has quit often when I play the multiplayer, and I don't see a reason for people to quit as they get 2 gold for losing. I have slowed down playing this game, as I mentioned it needs some updates .

I like the idea for a list of available cards, to see what's in the packs. I've seen a couple interesting cards, but most of the commons seem to be just vanilla spells/creatures, I would like to see what's out there, and also some more variety of cards

Last edited by Bluebird503; 03-16-2013 at 10:54 PM..