Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-08-2013, 11:52 AM

Default Mahjong Royal Towers

Play Mahjong and experience royal generosity for yourself!
Complete over 100 unique levels in 6 locations, earning points and trophies. Climb the achievement ladder and the royal treasury will fling its doors open!
Playing Mahjong, you’ll have the opportunity to visit different parts of the royal castle – from the Garden and the Armory all the way to the Throne Room!
Special golden tiles can also be found on each level, and are worth many more points than usual. Golden tiles shake up the gameplay and are an extra attractive touch to the visuals.
Levels vary too: there are the classics, as well as layouts with ‘wandering tiles’, in which the arrangement changes with every new attempt.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:26 PM

Default Promo codes

I have some promo codes, send me pm
Old 01-11-2013, 10:45 PM

Default Awesome Game

Played Mahjong Royal Towers. Now, as mahjong goes it's hard to do much with it, but 8Floor does it in spades! They take a simple game and make it really great to look at graphically. Controls are straight forward and tight. As for the game play, it's a lot of fun and a stand out as a very good mahjong game.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:18 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Agreed. This is an excellent Mahjong game.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:22 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I see one of the reviews on iTunes mentions touch recognition problems with iPad 3rd generation devices. Have you looked into this problem? As I'd be playing on the same device, I'd be hesitant to purchase this if that wasn't addressed. Otherwise, the graphics look great and the game looks very nice, so I hope you can fix or address the issue they raised in the mini-review.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
I see one of the reviews on iTunes mentions touch recognition problems with iPad 3rd generation devices. Have you looked into this problem? As I'd be playing on the same device, I'd be hesitant to purchase this if that wasn't addressed. Otherwise, the graphics look great and the game looks very nice, so I hope you can fix or address the issue they raised in the mini-review.
we saw that already, and working on the improovment. I actually use iPad3 as well, and control is fine for me, but we will improove it for sure and update version early next week