Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Banned

Default What games does Android have that we don't?

if there are any that u know are on android and want on ios post here
Old 01-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
if there are any that u know are on android and want on ios post here
I know only one game: Renaissance Blood. A good Steampunk FPS. Wish we had that on iOS. Also it's Tegra optimized.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensword Lover View Post
I know only one game: Renaissance Blood. A good Steampunk FPS. Wish we had that on iOS. Also it's Tegra optimized.
Are you f****** kidding me? Renaissance Blood THD is arguably the worst game that ever made it to Tegra.

The graphics suck, and the gameplay is so bad. And oh yeah, it is an FPS, but a on-rails FPS! Go read the reviews.

Android Police said they cannot believe such a game (it really is atrocious in every way possible - graphics, story, voice, gameplay, controls) made it to the Tegra zone.

Sorry, but I've played this game and it is the only game I played last year which thoroughly deserves a 1/5 rating.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Banned

Btw do you guys want to continue this discussion in the Android Exclusives Thread in the lounge? I made a comprehensive list of good Tegra games not on iOS.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=171496
Old 01-09-2013, 08:22 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_dabinski View Post
Are you f****** kidding me? Renaissance Blood THD is arguably the worst game that ever made it to Tegra.

The graphics suck, and the gameplay is so bad. And oh yeah, it is an FPS, but a on-rails FPS! Go read the reviews.

Android Police said they cannot believe such a game (it really is atrocious in every way possible - graphics, story, voice, gameplay, controls) made it to the Tegra zone.

Sorry, but I've played this game and it is the only game I played last year which thoroughly deserves a 1/5 rating.
That's your opinion. I watched the videos on the Internet and loved what I saw. Before telling me to read the reviews, you go and learn how to discuss politely. I'm going to report you if you keep this attitude.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
That's your opinion. I watched the videos on the Internet and loved what I saw. Before telling me to read the reviews, you go and learn how to discuss politely. I'm going to report you if you keep this attitude.
Oh well, sorry if that got you twitched up. I was simply utterly surprised someone would recommend R Blood as a game that should be on iOS, of all the Android exclusive ones. If you're gonna be reporting me for things like this, I am lost for words. I was expressing myself and never directed anything towards you.

Thing is, there are no ifs and buts, no preferences here. The game is just bad. I understand some games may appeal to others and all. So I will call that "not my type of game" if I don't like it. This is an exception.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard_dabinski View Post
Oh well, sorry if that got you twitched up. I was simply utterly surprised someone would recommend R Blood as a game that should be on iOS, of all the Android exclusive ones. If you're gonna be reporting me for things like this, I am lost for words. I was expressing myself and never directed anything towards you.

Thing is, there are no ifs and buts, no preferences here. The game is just bad. I understand some games may appeal to others and all. So I will call that "not my type of game" if I don't like it. This is an exception.
No problem. Express yourself whatever way you want, but please don't use swear words against me. I'm sure you have your own reasons to hate the game and I have my own reasons to like it. That's the human nature, what you don't like can beloved by someone else, or vice versa.

And of course this game is not a masterpiece, but I'd like to try it anyway on my iPad.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:34 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
This is the Internet, not an English class. *are you f**king kidding me?* is a typical statement and isn't used for offending people. He stated an honest opinion and you would report him because he used Internet slang?

Besides... Arguing with someone who actually played the game with the reason: "I've seen videos about the game, so it must be good" is pretty childish mate.

Last edited by Primoz; 01-09-2013 at 09:37 AM..
Old 01-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
This is the Internet, not an English class. *are you f**king kidding me?* is a typical statement and isn't used for offending people. He stated an honest opinion and you would report him because he used Internet slang?

Besides... Arguing with someone who actually played the game with the reason: "I've seen videos about the game, so it must be good" is pretty childish mate.
That's your choice. I don't like seeing f**ks or c**cks everywhere I read. You know about civil rights, right? It's my damn right to avoid slang talk. Also he stated about his intention so we don't have that problem anymore. Why are you making a previously solved problem bigger?

Also, before calling my action childish, just read my comments about that and you will realize I just stated my opinion about the game, which doesn't require playing it.

And I'm done with that situation. If you want to discuss with me about the topic you are welcome to discuss but please don't make another problem.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:07 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I wish Kingturn (and Kingturn Underworld) would show up on iOS.