Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain

01-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain

There is a new trailer released in the world premiere which has gained a lot of attention. The trailer is for a game named Phantom Pain but apparently it has been rumoured to be Metal Gear Solid 5.

Here is the trailer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSfajBs2nyQ

What do you guys think?
06-30-2013, 08:50 PM
I was thinking MGS5 online should have different playable characters for sneaking missions, with unique CQC attacks and defensive moves, as well as special abilities

Imagine aside from Big Boss/ Solid Snake, being able to unlock:

- Otacon: Uses hacking abilities to turn off lights, lock doors behind him
- Grey Fox: Can traverse environments quickly by wall-running, flipping and jumping high. Tradeoff is crippling seizures.
- The Boss: charging and CQCing multiple opponents, dismantling guns. Cannot use invisible cloak as a tradeoff
- Olga: can autotarget obstacles, blinding patrols with lights, flying tarps and other obstacles

I am not a dev, I just post here.
07-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCloudStrifez View Post
There is a new trailer released in the world premiere which has gained a lot of attention. The trailer is for a game named Phantom Pain but apparently it has been rumoured to be Metal Gear Solid 5.

Here is the trailer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSfajBs2nyQ

What do you guys think?
Metal gear solid 5 will be the game to hit me with so much feels, i will be in a coma. I am excited in the new gameplay direction. Open world is a huge change for mgs and i am very much open to this change. There is no shortage of amazing characters introduced in e3 and the song "sins of the father" did a great job of building up the intense drama in this game. Its at the top of my list.
01-11-2013, 12:02 PM
I think you're a few weeks late with that news.
01-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
I think you're a few weeks late with that news.
I don't see any discussions about it in the forums and besides the speculation for the story behind phantom pain is still quite heated and popular.

So I made this thread for MGS fans to talk about their ideas and impressions for it.
01-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Honestly, I've been ignoring all other gaming besides ios. Sad, really.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!