Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-13-2013, 01:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default My New Game: Spill-A-Word

Hi

I just released a new iPhone game that I think some of you would like. Its called Spill-A-Word.

The game involves building connected words from a small group of letter tiles. But its more than just "another word game". The game play is a little different, and I have added a few unusual twists:
  • As existing words get old, they will be removed from the game board, freeing up space and opening up new opportunities.
  • You can plan your strategy when choosing among possible words to play. Look ahead and see what new tiles you will receive to replace your used ones. Choose carefully to set yourself up for a big score in the future!
  • Play head to head with a nearby friend and see who can get the best score given the same starting letters.

The game is just $0.99 in the iTunes store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spill-a-word/id590267730?mt=8

I hope you give it a try and enjoy the game!
Old 01-20-2013, 11:35 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Promo codes

I'd like to give a few of you an opportunity to play my game for free. Here are some promo codes for 5 of you to use.

W6FH66HLREJ4
73NXHJW6P9N4
A7XXJYEJMYJX
WLRJ3MFKWTJK
67JFMXERK49T

If you like word games - please give the game a try. And please post back your impressions - good or bad.

Thank you!