★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: - ITS TIME TO ROLL -

Momonga is a unique pinball game, where you bounce through different worlds. On the way, you team up with friends to defeat enemies and conquer bossfights. A little flying squirrel takes on the forces of evil - join Momo, Panda and Fry in a quest to save the momongas from the claws of the evil owls.

I thought I was going to be turned off by the cloying sweetness of Momonga's visuals, but the level of challenge hooked me.
---Kotaku.com

It's one of those rare games that makes you excited just to see what's around the next corner. Paladin Studios obviously put a lot of heart into making this gorgeous little masterpiece.
---JayIsGames.com

Momonga's Pinball Adventures is already a winner. In part for its impressive look, certainly, but the charm and challenge of the game are a big part of what makes it so loveable.
---TouchArcade.com (9/10)

Momonga transforms pinball into an entirely new gaming experience that will appeal to veterans and newcomers alike.
---PocketGamer.com (9/10)

Momonga Pinball Adventures stands out as one of my favorite pinball games to ever grace the AppStore. ---TheAppShack.com (9/10)

- NOT YOUR AVERAGE PINBALL -

Momonga Pinball Adventures is a different kind of pinball. Instead of regular cabinets, you bounce a flying squirrel through different levels. Enemies, boss fights, exploration - it has all the ingredients of good old action-adventure games, but with flippers :)

- AN EPIC ADVENTURE -

Join Momo in the first episode of an epic adventure to save his tribe. One day, evil owls turned the momonga village to ashes. They took the momonga tribe and vanished. Only one momonga got away: young Momo barely survived the attack, and was left for dead. After the raid, Momo was found by a panda in the outskirts of the village. A scar went deep from the top of his head to the tip of his tail. The panda brought him to his sanctuary to heal his wounds.

This is where the story begins. Help Momo face the owls and free his tribe. Only a little flying squirrel can face the forces of evil.

- MEET THE HEROES -

Starring the amazing:

- Momo the momonga
- Fry the firefly
- Panda the panda
- Guaka the molerat

- FEATURES -

- Unique pinball with a twist
- Action-packed gameplay
- 9 storyline levels
- 3 bonus level minigames
- 45 challenging Challenges
- Game Center Leaderboards
- Game Center Achievements
- Facebook leaderboards support
- Universal app

- STORYLINE -

On the continent Aya, animals have lived peacefully since the Great War. The Guardian Council has been formed to protect the Sources, and the world from another War. The Sources are five places of great power, and bring balance to the world when they are in the right hands. Ever since the start of the Great War, the Sources have been contested by the Shadow Species, who claimed the Sources for themselves.

The momongas are a small and peaceful tribe of flying squirrels, living on a group of small islands on the river Yana. They make their homes in the hollow trunks of giant Sequoia trees, and generally get out of the way of trouble.

One day, the village was raided by a group of owl bandits. Their leader, General Kuton, is a renegade general, brilliant in his old days, but torn apart by the loss of his son to the Ravens. The owls took every momonga and disappeared. All except one - the young Momo barely escaped Kutons claws. He was saved by Panda, one of the nomadic pandas that roam the continents. He healed Momo and took to a sanctuary up in the mountains.

Our adventure begins here - with a little flying squirrel and a lonely panda. Will they be able to stop the forces of evil?

- DOWNLOAD NOW -

Buy the app, and its yours. No sneaky in-app purchases. No annoying ads. Just a great little game for you to enjoy. We dare you to defeat the end boss! ;-)

- SUPPORT -

Mail: support@paladinstudios.com
Twitter: @paladinstudios
Facebook: www.facebook.com/paladinstudios

Sanuku's comments:

Homepage:
01-16-2013, 05:18 AM
Wow... another purchase for me.

Tha adventure/pinball mashup looks great on this one and I think it looks too cheap for a buck!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 01-16-2013 at 05:21 AM.

01-16-2013, 05:21 AM
lol funny game

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
01-16-2013, 05:25 AM
Assuming the physics are halfway decent (games like this i think should be given a little more leeway than something like pinball arcade), this game is going to rock!

Been looking forward to this for almost a year or so. Can't wait till this is on the app store!
01-16-2013, 05:59 AM
The Game is as great as I could imagine. I mean I had expected it to be awesome but it did top every of my expectations since I have seen it the first time. Besides that Momo is so super cute that I would like to request a Momo Puppet
01-16-2013, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up Sanuku! Also, thanks for all the awesome previews you post up, you are really wonderful in helping me decide which games are worth the time/$$$. Thank you!
01-16-2013, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookmonster View Post
Thanks for the heads up Sanuku! Also, thanks for all the awesome previews you post up, you are really wonderful in helping me decide which games are worth the time/$$$. Thank you!
You are welcome
01-16-2013, 06:59 AM
Thanks Sanuku, for the posting and your kind words You are right on top of things, that's for sure!

We have worked hard on it, and it feels great to have it out there at last

Please let me know your feedback - we will keep on improving the game and adding content, so all ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Have fun guys!
-Derk
01-16-2013, 07:22 AM
I think I'll instabuy this. Just a buck, no IAP, ads or whatever and nice devs. Game looks really cool. Time to support 'em!

I already shot out messages to my buddies to get this!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-16-2013, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I think I'll instabuy this. Just a buck, no IAP, ads or whatever and nice devs. Game looks really cool. Time to support 'em!

I already shot out messages to my buddies to get this!
Agreed. I think it really says a lot about a developer when they provide an obviously unique, intriguing, and entertaining game without gumming it up with ads or other obnoxious revenue enhancing mechanics. Not that I mind IAPs, which I think can be done correctly, but I do want to give a shoutout to a developer who just creates an awesome game, and releases it for a price below its optimal market price (I think the developers could easily get 1.99 or 2.99, though perhaps they think that an action-adventure-pinball hybrid might be a bit risky).

Regardless, these developers need and deserve support for such a unique and awesome concept.