★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A fresh concept (pocketgamer.co.uk)

An interesting premise (toucharcade.com)

At the luggage reclaim of an airport every person is the same, no matter if it is a celebrity or a tourist. The wole world meets there and all have the same goal: Get the luggage quickly and get out of there.

But that isn't that easy as it sounds. Some persons have the impression that their bag is always the last one on the belt.

As soon as the plane lands you are responsible to lead the passengers to their luggage. The faster they get it the better. The more patience they loose the more points you will miss.

Busy Bags awaits you in a colourful 3D world with astonishing details.
The action will become a multitasking challenge in higher levels even for experienced player. Broken belts, nervous celebrities, a flirt with the stewardess or passengers that suffer of airsickness. At every airport new features are awaiting the player. The easy to understand 2-click mechanic offers a lot of fun to casual as well as to experienced gamers.
But everyone who manages to make all passengers happy is able to achieve the new highscore.

over 40 Level in the first version
5 airports from all over the world
5 languages (english, french, italian, german, spanish)
3D eniroment with 360°-camera view and infinitely zoom
up to three luggage belts/level
new features at every airport
over 20 different 3D-characters
Tutorial
exclusive music compositions
easy gameplay with intelligent 2-click mechanic
Game Center

New airports and special levels can easily be added via in-app purchase.

Echoseven's comments:

01-16-2013, 06:15 AM
Was half-expecting this to be some kind of weird casual game involving old women for a moment there.

01-16-2013, 06:17 AM
So is this FULLY premium? If yes, I'd bite (too many games like these live on freemium/IAPs).
01-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Message from the developer

Hi guys,

thank you for your comments. I am Nico from the developer of Busy Bags and happy to answer to your points.

@leonard, yes the game is premium . You get over 40 levels with 5 airports and 17 characters. There are additional airports in the making.

@appletini, what exactly do you mean ?

Greetings

Nico
01-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaasa View Post
Hi guys,
@appletini, what exactly do you mean ?
Dont worry its just a friendly joke.

A 'bag' is also a word for an annoying woman, you might call her an 'old bag'. So it was just a joke that Busy Bags could be about annoying women being busy thats all.

Game looks good, would love to see a gameplay video
01-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Ok now I get it. In that case it would really be an "interesting" game. Well, at least it keeps lot of space for very weird imagination !

There is an early beta version on the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/busybagsgame
We will post an actual version tomorrow when it is done.

Greetings

Nico
01-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Game Impressions

Added Video to the Top.

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-18-2013 at 02:57 AM.
01-18-2013, 01:09 AM
Thank you for putting the video into the thread
01-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Okay, I can usually ascertain the gameplay from a video like that, but in this case I have no idea what is going on. You tap the people as they come in, and put them at fixed points around the luggage carousel. You see what bag they need when you tap them. The bag rolls around, and they are a happy customer. They leave, and everything's fine.

I think I understand that aspect just fine. What I'm having trouble understanding is where the scoring and strategy come in. From my standpoint, as a mere observer, it looks like all I have to do is tap a person, tap a fixed point, and wait for their luggage to come around to them. There doesn't seem to be a strategy for this. Just random.

Unless the levels have predetermined luggage orders, and you have to memorize the order the bags come in, to maximize your score? Something like that?

I'm sorry, I'm just so confused

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。