App description: Gunslugs is the most chaotic, fun, arcade action game you'll find on any platform! Non-stop action from the guys behind Meganoid, Meganoid 2 and Stardash !

Theres so much praise I want to ramble on about, but Ill leave it at this: Gunslugs is a game you must get your hands on Gamezebo

Fans of the run n gun genre need to check this out. 148apps

"Gunslugs is again, another great game to add to OrangePixels roster. I dont know how so many games are produced so fast but instead of the quality dropping, its always better and always different. Paranerds

retro graphics, perfect controls, great physics, [great] gameplay and loads of fun and entertainment. The App-Shack

"Basically, its everything you could ask for from a rampaging action game, all packed up in a neat little mobile release with ample amounts of retro-style visuals, music and secrets. JayIsGames

FEATURES
* Random level generation - no 2 game sessions will be the same!
* Unlockable characters
* Thumping sound track
* Fun variation of weapons
* Tank driving!
* Jetpack flying!
* Secret levels
* Objectives/achievements
* Destruction
* Chaos
* Rain, snow, and big bad hell worms
* Wizards, princesses, geeks, voodoo priests and many more surprises... !

- Two player co-op mode is supported by use of the Joypad app

psj3809's comments:

01-16-2013, 04:41 PM
"We are on a budget, so grab their weapons if they drop 'em..."

God, I love these guys.

DBC

I give up.

01-16-2013, 04:47 PM
My impressions from the other thread:

"Quick impressions: just played a little bit, and damn, this is great! Arcade-y feel similar to Metal Slug, but with a mission/objective system as in Jetpack Joyride, etc. Also feels similar to INC, but this one feels a lot more solid/polished. Highly recommended!!!

How does one get a multiplayer game started? I'm probably missing something blatantly obvious."

Damn, I can't wait to play this one more.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-16-2013, 04:48 PM
Woh... this one is out now? Gotta have it!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Really enjoying it. Very playable. Nice old skool graphics

Well worth it
01-16-2013, 05:08 PM
I know someone who'll be ecstatic about this.....SV
01-16-2013, 05:42 PM
None

Last edited by TheFrost; 01-17-2013 at 06:16 AM.
01-16-2013, 06:47 PM
Wow... also this out? Great addiction to an already great iOS day!!! I was hooked from the vids... Now it's time for some action!!!
01-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Might go out on a limb here and say this is OrangePixel's best work, with by far the best soundtrack in any of their games.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"