The Antwar Saloon

01-21-2013, 02:18 AM
The Antwar Saloon

Felix is not in, but you are welcome to hang out in his bar.

Created because we folks from the Star Warfare thread wanted a place to hang out and chat. Other people are of course welcome, so feel free to drop in!

And if you do not get the reference, this is a good opportunity for me to recommend two books, both from John Steakley: "Armor" , and "Vampire$" (which was made into a good movie, too).
01-21-2013, 02:31 AM
Well, it's nice to have a true lounge thread, at least.

01-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
And if you do not get the reference, this is a good opportunity for me to recommend two books, both from John Steakley: "Armor" , and "Vampire$" (which was made into a good movie, too).
"Vampire$"? This $ sign thing is getting a little out of hand, what with Ke$ha and all too =.="

Hey all, great to have a thread where we can chat AND not be accused of going offtopic
01-21-2013, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe View Post
"Vampire$"? This $ sign thing is getting a little out of hand, what with Ke$ha and all too =.="
Had to look up who/what Ke$ha is, guess I am getting old
Anyways, Vampire$ quite predates her. The book is almost as old as she, and I am quite sure she wasn't "published" with that name

And in the book it at least makes sense: "Vampire$, Inc." are vampire hunters for hire.
01-21-2013, 10:06 AM
Hello, just dropping in to say that I will be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead.exe
(Speaking of which, the world has already ended in Australia, and it sure doesn't seem any different >_____>)
01-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Hello.
01-22-2013, 03:12 AM
Epoch?

I just saw in the Epoch. thread that some of us are still playing it.
DBC, Capricornman; and Exact-Psience seems to be the master of robot combat
I dug it out again myself, busy going through Ultra mode and the Arena.
02-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertSeely View Post
hello ..
arriving on the board new and looking at it as a medium to share my views on sort of topics keep popping up here
Welcome!

yeah we talk about random things nowadays :P