Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-23-2013, 05:05 AM

Default Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - (by Ubisoft)[Universal]

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-24-2013 at 07:14 AM..
Old 01-23-2013, 05:07 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Looks like a must have to me!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:09 AM

Yay, downloading
Old 01-23-2013, 05:17 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hello purchase!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Finally on iOS
I play on my DS and xbox, what a wonderful game.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

as far a handneld....the diff in graphics looks amazing next to the DS version Im used too...cant wait...any cloud sync available?
Old 01-24-2013, 02:12 PM

I'm having a little trouble. I would really like to "level" up a bit to progress through the main story as I'm finding some of the fights difficult. Is this possible or is the game rather linear in that sense?
Old 01-24-2013, 02:49 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
No random battles like that other game I mentioned had? I know there's a few fights here and there non story wise but would like to know as well
In "caves" or "dungeons" or w/e you wanna call them, tehre are Random Battles (Well at least on the PS3 Version there were, haven't gotten to any on iOS yet)

You can also do the Bounties to get more exp.

oh and awp69, yeah that part was a bit poorly done, but everything could easily be fixed if the devs include in the "movement tutorial" at the start that swiping also makes you move...

What were they thinking saying that tapping is the way to move and then put you in a spot were you can't tap anything and swiping is the ONLY way to actually move form that spot ._.

On a side note: Why is this game so blurry ._. It's just as big if not bigger than the PS3 version, but everything seems all blurry... it's annoying
Old 01-24-2013, 03:32 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
On a side note: Why is this game so blurry ._. It's just as big if not bigger than the PS3 version, but everything seems all blurry... it's annoying
Are you talking about certain parts of the map background where the trees are blurred? If so, that's an artistic edit called tilt-shift to show depth of field, which was also on the PS3 version. Certain televisions might not be as sharp as the iPhone screen resolution so the effect wasn't as obvious. If you're referring to something else, which device are you on? I've been playing on the iphone 5 and everything from text, sprites, backgrounds, to effects have all been retina crisp.

Also I can understand some complaints about the save feature, but it's not a game breaker. I think some people are just nitpicking at this point. The save function works, you click save game, you choose your save file slot, it registers then sends you back to the menu when it's done saving. The whole process takes at most 2 seconds. If you haven't the patience for 2 seconds of loading, it might be irritating. That and people complaining about the loading being too fast that they can't read the tips in the loading screens, well that's a first. I've never in my life seen people complain about loading screens being too fast.

The only complaint I have personally is removing units - it's possible, and I've done it many times already on the iphone version, but it's not perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
Would someone mind verifying I have this right? Because it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

If you flee in the middle of a battle, you get penalized resources. If you just lose and get a Game Over, you don't suffer a penalty.

Is there any reason not to just fight to the bitter end, then? I ran away from a side quest I was ill-prepared for early on in the game, and the penalty was an unexpected sting. Not doing that anymore.
I just save before every battle. Some side quests are currently a higher level, probably to promote you to go back and complete? It's happened to me a couple of times, but I saved before engaging the fight, noticed the enemy outleveled me by 3-4 levels, quit the game through the menu, and just restarted my save file from the main screen.

Last edited by Cilo; 01-24-2013 at 03:39 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 04:03 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
Are you talking about certain parts of the map background where the trees are blurred? If so, that's an artistic edit called tilt-shift to show depth of field, which was also on the PS3 version. Certain televisions might not be as sharp as the iPhone screen resolution so the effect wasn't as obvious. If you're referring to something else, which device are you on? I've been playing on the iphone 5 and everything from text, sprites, backgrounds, to effects have all been retina crisp.

Also I can understand some complaints about the save feature, but it's not a game breaker. I think some people are just nitpicking at this point. The save function works, you click save game, you choose your save file slot, it registers then sends you back to the menu when it's done saving. The whole process takes at most 2 seconds. If you haven't the patience for 2 seconds of loading, it might be irritating. That and people complaining about the loading being too fast that they can't read the tips in the loading screens, well that's a first. I've never in my life seen people complain about loading screens being too fast.

The only complaint I have personally is removing units - it's possible, and I've done it many times already on the iphone version, but it's not perfect.

I just save before every battle. Some side quests are currently a higher level, probably to promote you to go back and complete? It's happened to me a couple of times, but I saved before engaging the fight, noticed the enemy outleveled me by 3-4 levels, quit the game through the menu, and just restarted my save file from the main screen.
I'm on iPad 2, look under my name, and i have a 3d TV 1080p 240hz and on my TV it looks damn great... on my ipad it looks like colored mud... everything from map, portraits and characters when theyre talking... the only thing that looks good are the units and even then they look a bit pixelated... NOTHING like the ps3 version which looks miles better