★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jujubee
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 58.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: They're out ta get you, but will they catch you? Fasten your seatbelt, put the pedal to the metal and flee the cops at all cost! Avoid traffic, evade police blockades, collect bonuses and coins, unlock new cars and upgrades! Drive recklessly at supersonic speeds and become the king of the road in this new, addicting and FREE arcade game by Jujubee!

Get rid of all obstacles in your path, use the nitro boost to smash through other cars and to destroy barricades! Buy magnets, multipliers and other bonuses to collect even more coins, and put all your skills to get as far as possible, with utter disregard for the traffic rules! Compete against your friends on the online leaderboards and lose yourself in this awesome high-octane treat!

Features and highlights:

- Superb 3D Retina graphics!
- Fun and motivating challenges!
- Cool music and real police sounds!
- Many great cars to master!
- High-speed, addicting action!
- Tasty and useful bonuses!
- Online leaderboards!
- Buttons, tilt and swipe controls - you choose!
- Hours of intense arcade action!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- A bit of sarcastic humor!
- Looks great on the TV via Apple TV or TV Out!
- Universal App!
- And much more!

Hope you'll enjoy this free and extremely fun ride!

Sanuku's comments:

01-29-2013, 05:06 AM
Looks really good, always nice to have a game out before Release Wednesday.

Look forward to this later, if i like it (sure i will) i'll buy an IAP as a way of saying thanks.

01-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Hopefully it runs better in the final version.. Looking forward to play it without crashes and freezes

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 01-29-2013 at 06:14 AM.
01-29-2013, 05:45 AM
Nice been waiting for this. I hope it plays well.
01-29-2013, 06:07 AM
Looking forward to this!
01-29-2013, 06:17 AM
Just watched the video... It looks like the incomin traffic is too fast, but we'll see in a few hours... It does look good, and i love how the backgrounds have their shadows loom over the roads.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-29-2013, 07:28 AM
Thanks for opinions! Hope you'll enjoy the game .
01-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Just watched the video... It looks like the incomin traffic is too fast, but we'll see in a few hours... It does look good, and i love how the backgrounds have their shadows loom over the roads.
Actually the faster you get the easier the income traffic is to avoid getting crushed into it since it goes almost always the same Way. I bet you could probably drive on the left side with a bit of training very, very far.
01-29-2013, 09:19 AM
So it's a straight straight road? I hope there was some turns that'll make things a bit more interesting. Even if it's just small turns, similar to how Subway Surfers does it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-29-2013, 10:38 AM
Definitely needs turns.Traveling in a str8 line only after a while gets boring.