★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** UPDATE! Some players are reporting a bug where they cannot get past the title screen. Update is coming soon, but in the meantime, here is a solution: Go to Settings > Little Inferno > Save progress on iCloud (turn this off)

"A beautiful masterpiece", "inventive, moving and unrelentingly funny", "a deft statement on games and how we play them" - Little Inferno is an unordinary game, filled with surprise and wonder, and even better the less you know about it before playing!

Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!

Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.

* From the designers of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure

* Multiple nominee in the Independent Games Festival for the Grand Prize, Nuovo Award, and Technical Excellence, with honorable mentions in Best Design and Best Audio

* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding

* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.

* Soundtrack available free on our website.

* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, or Brazilian Portuguese. Updates for Italian coming soon. Thank you to our volunteer translators!

Sanuku's comments:

01-30-2013, 05:14 AM
How do you read an app description like that and not just scream out "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

01-30-2013, 05:15 AM
i think this is the best game that is out in NZ store

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
01-30-2013, 05:23 AM
4.99? Awesome! Waiting for it to be available.
01-30-2013, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
How do you read an app description like that and not just scream out "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"?
I shall give you one example of how

Is this one of those really short and arty "experiences" like Journey and Flower, or is there actual gameplay involved? Is there any reason to replay it once you've finished or is it suddenly rendered pointless once you know how the story ends?
01-30-2013, 05:53 AM
What is it? A burn cute little animals sim or some sort of puzzle game?

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
01-30-2013, 06:01 AM
You had me at World of Goo!
01-30-2013, 06:07 AM
I have absolutely no idea what this is or what to do besides burning stuff, but since it is from the creators of world of goo......instabuy!

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
01-30-2013, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
How is it you even need the description? Actually, well, was glad to read the part about IAP.

I know some people will say this isn't a "proper game..." But then, you can just look smug and feel superiour to them.

By the way, this should be perfect for the iOS.
01-30-2013, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
I have absolutely no idea what this is or what to do besides burning stuff, but since it is from the creators of world of goo......instabuy!
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking too.