Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-07-2013, 07:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Cordy 2 (Universal): 1st 4 Levels Free - $4.99 Full Unlock

A sequel to one of the best, somewhat unheralded, platformers on this platform. Well worth the free look.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 02-08-2013 at 03:11 AM..
Old 02-13-2013, 09:24 PM
iPhone 3GS

Default Cordy 2 help

Ok this is the email I sent to the SilverTree team because it's easier to c/p

I hope you take the time to respond because I am a huge supporter of your games and have purchased all of them. I didn't even try the free levels of Cordy 2 - I just purchased it instantly. But now I'm on level 2-4 and I cannot, for the life of me, find the 6th zap. I've been through the level tons of times and it seems like there might be a glitch or a place I can't get to within the level. There are times when I use a transport that I swear I see a zap off in the distance but I'm not sure. And yes, i already found the zap that appeared after bouncing on those blue arrows. Please, please respond with any advice or help. I would GREATLY appreciate it. I looked for your handle on TouchArcade but was unable to find it so I'm sorry to email directly.

Thanks for your help

Will someone PLEASE help me find this damn 6th zap. This is getting ridiculous and I have no idea where to find it. Feel free to reply publicly or send a PM. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:34 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Graphics are great, music makes the game feel very friendly.
Controls are great and responsive.

I hit a small problem with the flow of the gameplay.
I kind of feel like the logic of the game's gravity pulls you down too fast, another thing is that I don't really like how Cordy starts at a walk and into a run. I wish it was just one speed.
Also, Cordy gets a little skippy when I'm in the air sometimes. When I move around mid-air, sometimes he turns fast and most of the time he turn slowly; he just does it randomly.

I don't think any of it are bugs, I think its just my tastes. I should note that I never played the first Cordy, and the only Cordy title I did play was Cordy Sky (That may be why I'm not used to gravity being so heavy on you.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:59 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro

I just found the time to give this a go after buying it first night. As someone who beat the original I must say I'm in love again. The levels can either be for speed runs or exploration and the new mechanics work really well. Silvertree have created another top game.

I also love how they even incorporated a bit of the story from the original and Cordy Sky. If you're into speed platformers like Sonic, you'll love Cordy
Old 02-07-2013, 07:49 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Cordy was a great underated platformer, very nice graphics, nice controls, a nice platformer.

Well worth picking up. Just downloaded this, again the controls are great, graphics look gorgeous, i'll be buying the full version.

Yeah its 'pricey' in iOS terms but this company isnt huge and doesnt have tons of developers, if i remember right its a very small team (could even be husband/wife), i love supporting indie devs and this is (from what i've seen so far) a very good game. I love platformers and this so far has lived up to what i hope it would be.

At the end of the day its free to try so give it a go. Cordy 1 is very good, Cordy Sky isnt bad (I'm not so keen on vertical Doodle Jump style games though).

But very glad this sequel came out from nowhere. 2.99 for the full version is a bargain, i think back to some of the crap i bought in the 80's for 1.99 each (budget range of games). This so far looks/plays great
Old 02-07-2013, 07:54 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Never played the series. Are they good?
The series is very good. I actually also recommend their game Sleepy Jack. These devs only seem to put out quality products.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:25 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Cordy was Hands down the best platformer I have played on iOS, so this is essential. 2.99 is a bloody good price too for such a competent game.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:45 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

NO FREAK'N WAY WOOHOO!!!!

Great surprise! =oD
Old 02-07-2013, 09:10 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Yes! Every game they make is criminally underrated. I'm sure this one won't disappoint. I just hope they get the coverage they need to be big. Maybe Apple could feature them on the frontpage of the appstore!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:14 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
yes! Every game they make is criminally underrated. I'm sure this one won't disappoint. I just hope they get the coverage they need to be big. Maybe apple could feature them on the frontpage of the appstore!
completely agree!!!