App description: In this hit game from Japan - An epic adventure awaits you, as you embark upon a journey to slay monsters and dragons across a vast, unexplored world. Players just need to connect the right panels on their path and fight a way to victory.

* Build a Team
Players build a fighting party from over 1,000 unique recruits and take them into battle for an amazing RPG adventure.

* Panel Pick game mechanism!
Pick panels and touch them to create your own path and guide your heroes to battle against monsters and dragons in this panel-action RPG.

* Puzzle and Attack
Jump into the game and solve puzzles, choose the best pathways, and chain attacks together, with the simple swipe of a finger.

* Play with Friends
Connect with friends and trade and borrow heroes to successfully take on the mightiest dragons for the greatest reward.

*Millions playing already
This compelling combat puzzle game was originally launched in Japan and has achieved millions of downloads to date.

*March Bonus
For the rest of March players receive a special log-in bonus to celebrate launch, and all those who play for 10 days will receive an even bigger bonus!

*Epic animated battles!
With easy controls and amazing battle animations, enjoy watching your cute, unique characters move with energy! Your decisions give power to your heroes!

*Great Weapons
Characters use weapons grouped into 4 categories: sword, spear, bow, and staff. This includes long range weapons like bow-guns and other amazing magical devices.

*Easy for Beginners
Even if it's your first time playing Road to Dragons, the tutorials will guide you until you can defeat the dragons on your own.

Important Back-Story

17 years ago the generation-long war with Dragons met a destructive blow when the Giant Gorger Dragons appeared and destroyed everything. NOW, prophesy states a chosen one shall awaken in the Kingdoms capital and summon heroes to help win the final battle for mankind..

Important Notice

- This application is not supported on the iPod Touch, iPhone 3GS, and all older devices.

- Road to Dragons needs constant server connection, so please make sure you have internet access when you play.

- If server connection fails, it is possible to lose some saved data. In such cases, Nothing can be done to recover that lost data.

- If you update the game while on the middle of a Quest, the existing progress data of that Quest will disappear. Please be careful and make sure to always update the game after completing the on-going Quest.

Sanuku's comments:

02-12-2013, 03:39 AM
okay now this game looks fun! though i can't understand a thing i hope there's an english one coming. is this a freemium game? looks that way with the slot mechanic.

02-12-2013, 04:15 AM
Look wicked. they have to release outside of JP too...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-12-2013, 06:32 AM
very nice!

downloading!
02-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Cant find it on app store
02-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Match-3 + JRPG = DOWANT

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
02-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Okay, this one looks hot! Definitely want this to hit the US App Store ASAP, and not be a JP store-only title.
02-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Just curious... does anyone know if this game is only played ONLINE?
06-18-2014, 09:16 PM
Finally coming!

Hello Guys!

I arrived on this forum looking for news on this game.

It seems like you have been waiting for a long time but I can tell you that the game is coming really really soon to the US market!

Do you know if there is a community I could join to discuss this game?

See you!
06-18-2014, 09:39 PM
This is the community! There isn't a thread because the game was only available in one language. So it only has a few comments.

Game looks great! An English version would be great.