Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-07-2009, 08:28 PM

Default Inotia 2 help

I'm at the part where I need to go to Reminia (sp?) city through that forest of fairies. I did a quest for this guy and he said he gave me fairy dust to help move the mysterious rock, but when I go to the rock, it says I don't have it. What do I do now?
Old 12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyLay View Post
I'm at the part where I need to go to Reminia (sp?) city through that forest of fairies. I did a quest for this guy and he said he gave me fairy dust to help move the mysterious rock, but when I go to the rock, it says I don't have it. What do I do now?
The fairy dust is in the "Quest Items" portion of your inventory. Look around - you'll find the tab, then tap the powder and select "Use."
Old 12-07-2009, 08:52 PM

Oh thanks. I followed your advice and it worked. Now I would like to know how to get more of those warrior's seals for more mercenaries.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:55 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyLay View Post
Oh thanks. I followed your advice and it worked. Now I would like to know how to get more of those warrior's seals for more mercenaries.
Warrior's Seals are random drops - but once your characters are past level 20 they'll start dropping more frequently. If you want a Warrior Seal, just grind a lot and you're bound to get one, but you should be fighting stronger monsters - the really weak ones have somewhat of a 0.000000001% chance of dropping a Warrior Seal.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:17 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 1.x

Default Inotia 2 -toria mine entrance/holy creature

Greetings

I love this game, but I am finally stuck, and there aren't any guides online yet. I can't seem to figure out what to give the Holy Creature to pacify it. I also can't enter the Toria mine, or figure out how to move the rock blocking the entrance. If someone has gotten past this part, I would greatly appreciate some tips - I'm certain I'm not the only one with this dilemma.

Thanking you awesome guys in advance,

Rylander
Old 12-16-2009, 12:36 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

You don't give anything to the Holy Creature (trust me, I learned that the hard way). You have to finish all the "Toria Hero" quests (i believe there are 5).
(/Spoiler/) highlight
After the 5th one, someone will tell you to talk to the chief and he will tell you what to do.
(/Spoiler End/)

To get into the mine, i think you need to do a quest first to unblock it.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylander View Post
Greetings

I love this game, but I am finally stuck, and there aren't any guides online yet. I can't seem to figure out what to give the Holy Creature to pacify it. I also can't enter the Toria mine, or figure out how to move the rock blocking the entrance. If someone has gotten past this part, I would greatly appreciate some tips - I'm certain I'm not the only one with this dilemma.

Thanking you awesome guys in advance,

Rylander
When you first meet the Holy Creature use the scroll on it. The dwarves will give you the scroll when they send you to meet the creature and it's in your inventory's quest section.
After the creature has given you the quest you should go report back to the dwarves.
Don't go to the Toria Mines before you get a quest for it. The dwarves should have plenty of Toria quests for you.

EDIT: When the dwarves start spamming you the quest make sure you pick the quest from the dwarf in southwestern corner of the village, near the entrance. He's really easy to miss. He gives you a quest for steel boar hides.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:22 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
The fairy dust is in the "Quest Items" portion of your inventory. Look around - you'll find the tab, then tap the powder and select "Use."
Where is the mysterious rock you need to use the fairy powder - is it in the cave or outside?
Old 12-29-2009, 10:51 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 2.x

Default Need help

I am trying to get to the village of Toria
Old 01-04-2010, 07:49 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Default help im stuck!!!!!!

where is the old diary in a quest i need to find and also where is captain Hackens sword ThAnK U 4 answerin my question!!!!