Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games > MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests

Old 12-09-2009, 01:55 AM

Default - LabyMania - *WIN* promocode and get your name in LabyMania!

Hi everybody!

Good news about LabyMania! iPhoneAppReview gives thumbs up with a rating of 9/10. LabyMania is selected for the "Hidden gems" list on this forum. And finally: LabyMania FREE hits app store.

To celebrate the release of LabyManiaFREE, I thought of a fun way to share ideas. You now have the chance to put your mark on LabyMania!

Here's what you do:
- Get LabyManiaFREE (it's free you know!)
- Play and enjoy it, spread the word!
- In this thread (not as PM, please), post suggestions for improvements to LabyMania. Examples could be "undo-button", "I want more levels", "OK button is too small" - anything goes! If your suggestion is already written, feel free to write it again - similar suggestions means they are important, so I need to know!

Here's what I do:
- Evaluate ALL suggestions (and I will be grateful!)
- Select one a day as the best one. If your suggestion is picked up, I will try to fit it into LabyMania in some form. Also, as a "thank you" and "thumbs up", I will put your name in the About section of LabyMania! Either full name, username, alias or whatever you want. Also, you get a promo code for the full game.
- Select a random suggestion (or funny remark about the game, App Store review, ...) from this thread and reward it with a promo for the full game.

So… Get LabyManiaFREE now, enjoy it for a while, and post your suggestion here. Thank you for making LabyMania better!

LabyManiaFREE on app store: itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/labym...343183671?mt=8
LabyMania on app store: itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/labym...333181461?mt=8
LabyMania website: http://www.amygdala.dk/LabyMania

Thanks for watching!