Fallen Ep1 Help

12-13-2009, 05:48 PM
#1
Fallen Ep1 Help

Well, I'm enjoying this game and want to get a bit further before doing a review. And I can be kinda retarded when it comes to puzzles in gaming... so yeah... I'm kinda stuck. A couple of things really.

1. What's that second thing you get out of the bag in the shower room?

2. How do you open the first aid box in the shower room?

3. How do I turn on the security cameras?

4. How do you switch weapons? I already have the wrench, I just don't know how to equip it...
12-13-2009, 06:31 PM
#2
Anyone? I'm really stuck... I'll give it another shot but I don't know how I'll do... And I want to write that promised review.

12-13-2009, 06:46 PM
#3
you only get one weapon the entire episode. there is no switching. also, as it stands, the first aid box seems like it was left in on accident, as i've scoured every corner of the game trying to find a means to open it, but have been unsuccessful. in the main thread, everybody else has mentioned their inability to open the box. safe to assume it can't be opened at this point.

to turn on the security camera you will need a combination of items that you find throughout the areas. i believe you'll need a wrench, the cleaning spray, the main board chip, and some colored fuses. you use all of these items on the fuse box right next to the locker doorway.
12-13-2009, 06:54 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
you only get one weapon the entire episode. there is no switching. also, as it stands, the first aid box seems like it was left in on accident, as i've scoured every corner of the game trying to find a means to open it, but have been unsuccessful. in the main thread, everybody else has mentioned their inability to open the box. safe to assume it can't be opened at this point.

to turn on the security camera you will need a combination of items that you find throughout the areas. i believe you'll need a wrench, the cleaning spray, the main board chip, and some colored fuses. you use all of these items on the fuse box right next to the locker doorway.
Ok thanks, the description of the wrench made it sound like it could be a weapon... And I guess I havn't searched enough as I havn't found the cleaning fluid or the fuses... and maybe the box is a preview of EP2, since you might open it in E2, meaning it might be an update or DLC? Who knows?

Thanks again.
12-13-2009, 07:06 PM
#5
yeah it could be something we don't open until the second episode. as for the items you've missed, just keep looking around...if you need the answers, i can tell you where they are.
12-13-2009, 08:01 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
yeah it could be something we don't open until the second episode. as for the items you've missed, just keep looking around...if you need the answers, i can tell you where they are.
Yeah, I gotta look a bit more... I'm trying to figure out what's up with the shower drain... I keep getting to where I kill the first bug thing and then I keep hitting the home button without saving... it happened twice... I fail.
12-16-2009, 10:21 AM
#7
Where the hell are pain pills?

*spoilers*

I already met the cop, so I can't go back into the shower area if they're in there, and I have almost no health left

www.rkrigney.com
Ryan Rigney - Freelance Writer
12-16-2009, 11:21 AM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKRigney View Post
Where the hell are pain pills?

*spoilers*

I already met the cop, so I can't go back into the shower area if they're in there, and I have almost no health left
Unfortunately, you no longer have access to them. You may have to start over again (which, considering the length of the game, is less of a bid deal than it sounds). I don't remember exactly where they were -- may have been with the body. There are multiple save slots, so it might be a good idea to save before you get the monitor fixed.
12-16-2009, 11:30 AM
#9
Yeah, I had to restart the game. I was right at the very end before, but I remembered all the puzzles and it took me a little less than 30 minutes to beat the entire game on my second run. The pills were located with the body, as you said.

It wasn't THAT big of a deal, but time is money, and that game stole my time. That was just bad game design. Hopefully an update will be released that allows players to get access to that area no matter where they saved.

www.rkrigney.com
Ryan Rigney - Freelance Writer
12-10-2012, 03:16 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,224
^Thanks for resurrecting this thread, i had bought this but deleted it ages ago but after reading some of the comments in the thread i have to re-install this and gie it another go.