★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Football/Soccer Thread - Champions League Fixtures Revealed

03-19-2010, 03:02 PM
#1
Football/Soccer Thread - Champions League Fixtures Revealed


I decided maybe this forum needed a little soccer/football thread for us footy fanatics.

I support Barcelona, but as a UK club, Arsenal ftw. In the world cup I support Brazil, not because I'm a glory hunter, but because my whole family supports them and they play beautifully. Unfortunately, they've been doing quite badly lately, so I hope their true Brazilian football kicks in later in the World Cup 2010.

In case you don't know yet, here are the fixtures for the Champions League:

Tuesday, 30 March 2010
Bayern Munich v Man Utd, QF, L1, 19:45
Lyon v Bordeaux, QF, L1, 19:45

Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Arsenal v Barcelona, QF, L1, 19:45
Inter Milan v CSKA Moscow, QF, L1, 19:45

Tuesday, 6 April 2010
Barcelona v Arsenal, QF, L2, 19:45
CSKA Moscow v Inter Milan, QF, L2, 19:45

Wednesday, 7 April 2010
Bordeaux v Lyon, QF, L2, 19:45
Man Utd v Bayern Munich, QF, L2, 19:45

Wednesday, 21 April 2010
Bayern Munich/Man Utd v Lyon/Bordeaux, SF, L1, 19:45
Inter Milan/CSKA Moscow v Arsenal/Barcelona, SF, L1, 19:45

Wednesday, 28 April 2010
Bayern Munich/Man Utd v Lyon/Bordeaux, SF, L2, 19:45
Inter Milan/CSKA Moscow v Arsenal/Barcelona, SF, L2, 19:45

Saturday, 22 May 2010
Winners SF1 v Winners SF2, F, 19:45

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...es/default.stm

Arsenal have Barcelona, so I'll support Barcelona. My guess, Arsenal home will be 2-1 to Arsenal, and away will be 4-1 to Barcelona. Messi isn't done yet.
03-19-2010, 03:13 PM
#2
Haha once Man Utd beat Bayern it will be a smooth ride to the finals


I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo

03-19-2010, 03:15 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Haha once Man Utd beat Bayern it will be a smooth ride to the finals
You're lucky, if you support Man U, with the teams you have to face. We're also lucky (Barcelona) with Arsenal (counting their 50 billion injuries), but then we have Inter Milan. This will be a tough ride.
03-19-2010, 03:20 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WunDaii View Post
You're lucky, if you support Man U, with the teams you have to face. We're also lucky (Barcelona) with Arsenal (counting their 50 billion injuries), but then we have Inter Milan. This will be a tough ride.
Inter Milan will be a challenge but I think you guys can beat them. (And yes I support Man Utd kill me now)


I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
03-19-2010, 06:32 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Inter Milan will be a challenge but I think you guys can beat them. (And yes I support Man Utd kill me now)
Inter Milan have stepped up lately, but Barcelona are just pwning with Messi.
03-19-2010, 03:27 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WunDaii View Post

I decided maybe this forum needed a little soccer/football thread for us footy fanatics.

I support Barcelona, but as a UK club, Arsenal ftw. In the world cup I support Brazil, not because I'm a glory hunter, but because my whole family supports them and they play beautifully. Unfortunately, they've been doing quite badly lately, so I hope their true Brazilian football kicks in later in the World Cup 2010.

In case you don't know yet, here are the fixtures for the Champions League:

Tuesday, 30 March 2010
Bayern Munich v Man Utd, QF, L1, 19:45
Lyon v Bordeaux, QF, L1, 19:45

Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Arsenal v Barcelona, QF, L1, 19:45
Inter Milan v CSKA Moscow, QF, L1, 19:45

Tuesday, 6 April 2010
Barcelona v Arsenal, QF, L2, 19:45
CSKA Moscow v Inter Milan, QF, L2, 19:45

Wednesday, 7 April 2010
Bordeaux v Lyon, QF, L2, 19:45
Man Utd v Bayern Munich, QF, L2, 19:45

Wednesday, 21 April 2010
Bayern Munich/Man Utd v Lyon/Bordeaux, SF, L1, 19:45
Inter Milan/CSKA Moscow v Arsenal/Barcelona, SF, L1, 19:45

Wednesday, 28 April 2010
Bayern Munich/Man Utd v Lyon/Bordeaux, SF, L2, 19:45
Inter Milan/CSKA Moscow v Arsenal/Barcelona, SF, L2, 19:45

Saturday, 22 May 2010
Winners SF1 v Winners SF2, F, 19:45

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...es/default.stm

Arsenal have Barcelona, so I'll support Barcelona. My guess, Arsenal home will be 2-1 to Arsenal, and away will be 4-1 to Barcelona. Messi isn't done yet.
Thanks for the fixtures info!

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
03-19-2010, 06:34 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmud101 View Post
Thanks for the fixtures info!
No problem. I though it'd be the talk of the day, but seeing as this forum is more US-based, and football isn't their kinda sport, then I decided to create a thread dedicated to football.

(Yes, football. The version where you kick the ball with your foot, rather than run with it in your hands).
03-19-2010, 07:01 PM
#8
I love soccer.
03-19-2010, 07:01 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgamelover1 View Post
i love soccer.
Name:  spam-300x199.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  22.1 KB
03-19-2010, 07:04 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
how is it spam in a thread about soccer?