★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Numba, one of the best loved and rated iPhone/iPod games now arrives on iPad in glorious HD.

"50 Must-Play iOS Games", EDGE Magazine, January 2012 Edition

"Addictive, challenging and beautifully pure", Eurogamer - 9/10

PocketGamer said,
"make no mistake, this is one of the more impressive iPhone puzzlers available"

TouchGen said,
"Numba is a very well polished game that is worth checking out"

Numba HD is the ultimate touch screen puzzler, an exciting, fresh gaming
experience which is fun, challenging and will help increase your overall
mental fitness!

Create number chains in various sequences. Sound Easy? Well get ready for some great fun and addictive game-play with 3 testing game modes as you strive to claim the title of the ultimate Numba champion in this amazing puzzler from Cobra Mobile.

Match Numba tiles against the clock in Classic Mode or chill out with Timeless Mode. If you're ready to stretch your mind to the full, then take on Puzzle Mode with 78 mind-bending Numba Puzzles to solve.

Numba HD, only on iPad.

Featuring:
3 Great Game Modes.
Hours and Hours of fun and enjoyment.
All New Crystal Clear iPad HD graphics.

See Cobra other award winning games in action at: youtube.com/cobimobi

Follow Cobra Mobile on Twitter @cobramobile

Check out Cobra Mobile's other fantastic iOS games including, iBomber, iBomber Defense, Storm in a Teacup, Powerslide Penguin, Mouse About and Low Grav Racer.

pluto6's comments:

GREAT game on the iPhone!
11-05-2012, 10:07 AM
This game has not been updated since 2010 and many of the reviews since that version state that the game does not load. Has anyone tried this version recently with success? If so, I will gamble my big dollar on it.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
12-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Just to follow up if anyone else is interested, I can verify that this game works fine on my iPad 3 running IOS 6. Great game, although it could use Game Center support for leader boards.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
12-03-2012, 04:42 AM
Numba HD works perfectly.

slewis7, Numba HD works perfectly on all iPads and that includes iPad Mini and iPad 4 (or 3.5).

For common issues with Apps, have a look here, http://www.cobramobile.com/support/

pepsi..
12-03-2012, 11:48 PM
I actually like this game very much, however no longer runs. It runs its loading splashscreen and then takes a dump back to the iOS screen.
12-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitt View Post
I actually like this game very much, however no longer runs. It runs its loading splashscreen and then takes a dump back to the iOS screen.
Hmm... Tried the lite versions on iPad 2 and iPhone 5, both iOS 6. No problems
But now I'm hesitant to spend money again as I bought the very first release that was pulled before they released it again.
I really liked this game, too.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me